PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Blackpool Mistress ASAP :)

BlackpoolSub
16-12-2010, 08:38
Sorry that my first post is a request but I've been looking for a forum like this for ages :)

I am quite new to blackpool and have unfortunately been let down in my last booking.

I'm seeking a local Mistress to book ASAP, one who can catter for CBT.

Any advice would be wonderful

BlackpoolSub x

Lisal
16-12-2010, 18:28
I can't recommend as I haven't sessioned with her but I believe Madam Dee is in your part of the world and she does have good reviews (and, I suspect, wouldn''t be adverse to a little Cbt)

Buttface
16-12-2010, 20:15
Have you thought of visiting Manchester as it's only an hour away by car or train and you will then have plenty of choice to find what you seek .

BlackpoolSub
16-12-2010, 20:31
Thank you both for your replies so quickly!:)

I did try Dee today but she was busy then a guy answered her phone which was a bit off putting.

I would love to try Manchester I just have to be very descreet at the moment.

bladerunner
16-12-2010, 20:54
Thank you both for your replies so quickly!:)

I did try Dee today but she was busy then a guy answered her phone which was a bit off putting.

I can't think of anything worse than some geezer answering the phone.

:yuk:

BlackpoolSub
16-12-2010, 20:57

That's what I though to be honest!!!

The hunt goes on :(

bladerunner
16-12-2010, 21:17
Hiya,

If possible try and get to Manchester, there are certainly some brill Mistresses there.:lust:

A PM is on it's way.:secret:

BlackpoolSub
16-12-2010, 21:25
Hiya,

If possible try and get to Manchester, there are certainly some brill Mistresses there.:lust:

A PM is on it's way.:secret:

Cheers buddy i think I'll have to try and get there!

Madam Dee
20-12-2010, 18:29
If the Mistress is ill at the time, who would you like to answer the phone??
or would you prefer the phone to be switched off?

numquata
20-12-2010, 19:44
If the Mistress is ill at the time, who would you like to answer the phone??
or would you prefer the phone to be switched off?
Voicemail?

bladerunner
20-12-2010, 19:48
Voicemail?

Er......... voice-female........ :lolsign:

slavebrat
21-12-2010, 08:57
Some Mistresses state on their website that they do not answer the phone themselves and callers should not be put off by having to speak to a male slave. Others prefer the first contact to be by e-mail. Very important to study the website before making an appointment or you may think you have called the wrong number.:icon_redface:

reefknot
21-12-2010, 09:17
This is straying away from the OP, sufficient to say every Mistress will conduct Her business in Her own way so there is no wrong way in how a Mistress wishes to be contacted as with all Mistress there is only a right way :)

Back on topic please

Madam Dee
21-12-2010, 18:57

don't phone any Mistress who as a maid then!

Madam Dee
21-12-2010, 19:14
Or better still if they read my web site-
ie- contact-

E-Mail is my preferred method of contact for Initial enquires,
as this gives us the chance to discuss what you are hoping for from me,
and from your session.

BlackpoolSub
23-12-2010, 08:05
Or better still if they read my web site-
ie- contact-

E-Mail is my preferred method of contact for Initial enquires,
as this gives us the chance to discuss what you are hoping for from me,
and from your session.

Miss I did email first, three or more times and each time got a very abrupt 'you must ring'.

I never got the chance (much as I wanted) to find out if you did the services I required.

I'm by no means saying your nothing but very good at your job but I've rang about 5 times. Either not answered or some bloke.

Thinking a bloke may be present is s bit off putting for some guys!

BlackpoolSub
23-12-2010, 08:38
Ps Can't I just book a Mistress local to Blackpool in a descreet location for CBT please!? LOL

(preferably without a male maid present, just not my thing!)

I'm starting to give up my search here! :(

Any ideas pm me please or email mattyi@live.co.uk

I'd really appreciate it :) :) :)

redscarf69
29-12-2010, 16:02
To Blackpol Sub, You should try Madam Dee again, or at the very least e mail her, I have visited her many times, make the effort, after all you are local, why make your life difficult when you have such a wonderful Mistress on your door step, I travel a couple of hundered miles just to see this lady.

If you don;t well, you'll never know just what you are missing- try again and accept that the reason she may not answer her phone is because she is with somebody in session- and that could be you, how would you feel if she stopped mid session to take a call????

As a say try again!

folly
29-12-2010, 16:41
To Blackpol Sub, You should try Madam Dee again, or at the very least e mail her, I have visited her many times, make the effort, after all you are local, why make your life difficult when you have such a wonderful Mistress on your door step, I travel a couple of hundered miles just to see this lady.

If you don;t well, you'll never know just what you are missing- try again and accept that the reason she may not answer her phone is because she is with somebody in session- and that could be you, how would you feel if she stopped mid session to take a call????

As a say try again!

Hello redscarf69, you seem familiar. :)

Lisal
29-12-2010, 17:07
!

I think most subs understand that a domme probably isn't going to use her phone during sessions (although I can name one or two who do). It's more that fact that the phone is sometimes answered by a man that is offputting for quite a few of us

Personally, I'd prefer an answerphone message which says that the domme is in session and, maybe, giving a time when she will be free to talk

Madam Dee
29-12-2010, 17:29
Ps Can't I just book a Mistress local to Blackpool in a descreet location for CBT please!? LOL

(preferably without a male maid present, just not my thing!)

I'm starting to give up my search here! :(

Any ideas pm me please or email mattyi@live.co.uk

I'd really appreciate it :) :) :)

Think this is a WUM?

He posted this about 9-30am. I sent him a pm. at 9-40 ish, and a e-mail at the same time.!! I also got a female friend to e-mail him at 10am same day!
and Yes you have guessed right! no reply back to either of us or even a pm!! (says it all really)

Madam Dee
29-12-2010, 17:36
Hello redscarf69, you seem familiar. :)

come on now, not like you, well spit it out then!
you seem to follow any post when my name is mentioned!
check for ISP just in case it came from my pc???
that would make your day?