PDA

View Full Version : Liz of Maidenhead

Roger
05-11-2011, 15:24
I understand Liz doesn't call herself a Mistress, but I expect someone on here has had experience of her. I have been pointed in her direction as she does domestic discipline which I'm interested in, however, from what I read she is into the 'fun' side of things and doesn't punish hard. This is a shame as she has 1950's outfits etc, could someone give me first hand information please.
Cheers.

kittysslave
06-11-2011, 09:00
Do you have a web URL for this interesting lady please?

bladerunner
06-11-2011, 17:55
[QUOTE=kittysslave;25293]Do you have a web URL for this interesting lady please?[/QUOTE

http://www.spankingservices.net

:old_thumbs-up:

wealz
22-11-2011, 16:11
I visited Liz a few times in the distant past but not for some time now but think her approach will be the same.

Liz won't give you a judicial caning or thrash you till you are bleeding but she will hit fairly hard if you ask her to. Yes she is into the fun side and prefers more 'stingy' instruments than 'thuddy' ones. Her role play is excellent, one of the best, and she has and can use a good range of spanking tools. Great for a visit if you are not looking for extreme pain or if you want a more relaxed session in a domestic setting.

Liz only does spanking (and caning :) ), no other services.

One word of warning she can talk for England but is one of the nicest and genuine people in the business. Of course she is one of many several of which are on this message board. :) :)

Roger
25-11-2011, 13:05
I visited Liz a few times in the distant past but not for some time now but think her approach will be the same.

Liz won't give you a judicial caning or thrash you till you are bleeding but she will hit fairly hard if you ask her to. Yes she is into the fun side and prefers more 'stingy' instruments than 'thuddy' ones. Her role play is excellent, one of the best, and she has and can use a good range of spanking tools. Great for a visit if you are not looking for extreme pain or if you want a more relaxed session in a domestic setting.

Liz only does spanking (and caning :) ), no other services.

One word of warning she can talk for England but is one of the nicest and genuine people in the business. Of course she is one of many several of which are on this message board. :) :)

Many thanks for that wealz.