PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Lubyanka

tigertim
06-07-2012, 09:55
Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.
Any suggestions on who to visit to ease my withdrawal symptoms.?

Nanker Phelge
06-07-2012, 14:07
Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.

That's a pretty big ask, but you knew that already. If Lubyanka left the scene I imagine a lot of people would quit sessioning altogether. What a depressing thought.

You might try Mistress Abaddon in Earls Court. Sessions with her are well balanced with cruelty, inventiveness and sensuality. Probably the closest I've experienced to what Lubyanka offers. Her premises are small but well equipped with a good atmosphere, if you're into cross dressing and strap-on you'll be very well taken care of. Mistress herself is great fun and easy to get along with.

Mistress Heelena is also definitely worth considering. In my opinion by far the best looking PD on the scene with incredible poise and grace. Very elegant and alluring. She really gets fetish and genuinely seems to thrive on it. Treat yourself to her intimate facesitting if you're into that kind of thing.

Good luck with your search.

balacano
06-07-2012, 14:45
.....hmmm....hope M.L hasnt left for good as She was part of what i call "The Croydon Three",the other two being Mistress Leah and Mistress Paris.

Try either as i think they are both excellent and facilities good.....Mistress Leahs studio(Corrective Control Centre)is an excellent facility and She is totally stunning in Her outfits......Mistress Paris is a tall Australian Lady with a wicked sense of humour and now operates from Her own place....also great.

Hope ive been of some help.

wizard2001
06-07-2012, 16:24
I recently sessioned with the wonderful Mistress Lubyanka and she assured me she will return in the New Year.

Subbiestu79
06-07-2012, 18:15
Are you looking in croydon or further afield?

subpet
07-07-2012, 14:17
Hi
I would also recommend mistress buffy brown who sessions in croydon every month. She is very versatile and skilled in many aspects if the scene but especially Cp and is a really nice person as well.
She is in croydon tomorrow and Tuesday (9th & 10th).

slavealan
08-07-2012, 15:22
I have been assured by Mistress Lubyanka that she will be back in the New Year.

I know she’s been looking for short-term storage for her equipment while she converts another property to use as her chambers.

In any case, I have known and served her for nearly ten years and know her to be a person of integrity and would never doubt her word.

For my part, I’ll just have to be patient as I can’t imagine serving another.

Nanker Phelge
08-07-2012, 21:56
Thanks to slavealan and wizard2001 for confirming that Mistress Lubyanka will be returning to the scene. Great news.

New premises, eh? Would it be too optimistic of me to hope for somewhere in central/north London? Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.

stripthewillow
09-07-2012, 18:41
I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411

Nanker Phelge
09-07-2012, 21:51
I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411

In your review you suggest that:

She (Paris) was so knowledgeable and had a genuine love of all things CP that I was sure that at some time in her life she had been on the receiving end

You're correct. Paris was previously Lubyanka's sub, and once upon a time one could submit to Lubyanka alongside Paris. Makes my head spin to remember some of the things we got up to.

Transistor Blast
10-07-2012, 07:54
I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.

wizard2001
10-07-2012, 18:41
Thanks to slavealan and wizard2001 for confirming that Mistress Lubyanka will be returning to the scene. Great news.

New premises, eh? Would it be too optimistic of me to hope for somewhere in central/north London? Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.

Sorry, Nanker Phelge. I understand her new premises are in Croydon also - although as you will know if you have sessioned with Mistress Lubyanka, she is well worth the trip :)

ricci
10-07-2012, 19:32
I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.

Good question. A while back when Mistress Lubyanka stopped seeing new clients she told me it was because she was so busy that regulars were finding it hard to get an appointment. Whether she cut her hours at the time, and will increase them again when she returns, I don't know.

I am pleased to say that I have served Mistress Lubyanka on a few occasions and can find nothing but very positive things to say about her. She is an amazing Mistress. So I hope for the sake of others that she does start seeing new clients when she returns

Nanker Phelge
10-07-2012, 20:17
Sorry, Nanker Phelge. I understand her new premises are in Croydon also - although as you will know if you have sessioned with Mistress Lubyanka, she is well worth the trip :)

Pretty much the only reason I'd visit that godforsaken hole, my friend.

boot-boy
10-07-2012, 20:41
That's a real shame I have never had the honour of serving Mistress Lubyanka but I have heard that She is absolutely fantastic, I'm sure she will be back again soon.

Where about's are you looking for a Domme?

GordonFreeman
27-07-2012, 12:58
Just to let people know I actually emailed her after she had stopped seeing new clients. I wrote a respectful pleasant email and she responded and arranged to see me. She is a lovely lady and has her own house with a session room upstairs. The only disappointment was that she was blonde - the dark hair in her photos is actually a wig. Shame but such a sweet lady. I would recommend her to novices in particular.

Miss Black
06-08-2012, 23:44
Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.

I don't, but I do recall her first ever post on UKM. Her handle prompted one of our more prickly members to launch a tirade in her direction. I remember talking to her about this and how the controversy dented her confidence. What is wonderful to see is that now, ten years later, she is a much loved and respected mistress.

"Words can harm and words can wound so choose your words with care"

geordiesouth
07-08-2012, 01:31
She is a much loved and respected mistress............actually above anything else she is a much loved and respected women.

She is adorable and I love her and if I could just say one thing to console poor slavealan...who I know loves her more than most.

Think of her break as a chance to think about her while she is away. She will be all the more wonderful when she returns.

slavealan
12-08-2012, 16:33
She is a much loved and respected mistress............actually above anything else she is a much loved and respected women.

She is adorable and I love her and if I could just say one thing to console poor slavealan...who I know loves her more than most.

Think of her break as a chance to think about her while she is away. She will be all the more wonderful when she returns.

Thanks, I'm sure I will be thinking about here a lot while she is away - Not sure she could be any more wonderful though! :old_smile:

You are right, above all she is a much loved and respected Lady.

stevebailey
15-08-2012, 19:33
Thanks, I'm sure I will be thinking about here a lot while she is away - Not sure she could be any more wonderful though! :old_smile:

You are right, above all she is a much loved and respected Lady.

Couldn't agree more :)

slavebob68
24-08-2012, 21:37
I have served Mistress Paris for a number of years and she is one of the best serious Mistresses I have ever seen. (believe me there are some, not so good ones out there) but she is a Professional on all levels, accurate with her intentions, knows how to handle a cheaky sod like myself. She is based in Croydon and if your ever down that way, I def recommend her, she is a born Pro Sadistic Domme and a winner in my eyes.

www.mistressparis.co.uk

slavebob68
03-09-2012, 22:43
Mistress Paris told me today that she is taking Lubyanka's slaves until she returns at the end of the year, they have an agreement and go way back. So any new slaves or old are being re directed to Mistress Paris. So if you want a good old fashioned spanking by a Pro Domme and a Mistress that has been on the recieving end as a sub in the past and knows how to spank correctly and accuratley go to Mistress Paris.

www.mistressparis.co.uk

slavealan
04-09-2012, 22:12
Mistress Paris told me today that she is taking Lubyanka's slaves until she returns at the end of the year, they have an agreement and go way back. So any new slaves or old are being re directed to Mistress Paris. So if you want a good old fashioned spanking by a Pro Domme and a Mistress that has been on the recieving end as a sub in the past and knows how to spank correctly and accuratley go to Mistress Paris.

www.mistressparis.co.uk

Mistress Lubyanka has asked me to point out that what SlaveBob has posted is not strictly accurate. Whilst the two Mistresses have known each other for a number of years there is no agreement as outlined and no wholesale redirection. She did direct a small number (approx 5) of her slaves who she felt would be compatible with Mistress Paris before she left for her break.

Nanker Phelge
09-01-2013, 14:26
Does anyone have any idea when Mistress Lubyanka will be available again please? Thanks.

slavealan
10-01-2013, 16:21
Does anyone have any idea when Mistress Lubyanka will be available again please? Thanks.

Mistress Lubyanka will be available in her new Chambers based in Croydon in March providing everything goes to plan with the relocation.

Nanker Phelge
10-01-2013, 16:30
Mistress Lubyanka will be available in her new Chambers based in Croydon in March providing everything goes to plan with the relocation.

Thanks slavealan, much appreciated.

balacano
12-01-2013, 14:19

...good to know slavealan...ive not served this stunning Lady yet,but i suspect i will run into difficulty as Croydon is my current Mistress"s address and word might get back and there would be hell to pay!(mainly on my backside i fear!):old_baaa:

Knickered
13-01-2013, 06:43
I last sessioned with her in December 2005, I remember it well, and she is quite simply the best in my opinion. I've stopped sessioning now mainly because, well, first it was money and now it's still money but also, for some odd reason, I've kind of lost my libido. Have been thinking about trying to get it back, though, and the best bet on that front is Ms Lubyanka.

perky
13-01-2013, 10:55
...good to know slavealan...ive not served this stunning Lady yet,but i suspect i will run into difficulty as Croydon is my current Mistress"s address and word might get back and there would be hell to pay!(mainly on my backside i fear!):old_baaa:

Have no fear !! Mistress Lubyanka and Paris worked toigether many years back and as far as i know remained very good friends . I remember a double session with them both once >>Amazing !!!
Not been able to get to see Paris for a little while now, mainly due to my wallet being empty.
I hope she is still well :old_rolleyes:

balacano
13-01-2013, 14:44
Have no fear !! Mistress Lubyanka and Paris worked toigether many years back and as far as i know remained very good friends . I remember a double session with them both once >>Amazing !!!
Not been able to get to see Paris for a little while now, mainly due to my wallet being empty.
I hope she is still well :old_rolleyes:

:biggrinn:....oh yes...:biggrinn:She is more than well and "fit" with a very strong right arm and captivating "of the wall" Aussie sense of humour!....She didnt mention ML so ill broach the subject next time i think.

Petronius
18-01-2013, 00:02
:biggrinn:....oh yes...:biggrinn:She is more than well and "fit" with a very strong right arm and captivating "of the wall" Aussie sense of humour!....She didnt mention ML so ill broach the subject next time i think.I'd broach the subject with caution, if I were you. Mistress Paris used to be a switch, and was Mistress Lubyanka's slave for a while in the middle of the last decade.

balacano
18-01-2013, 17:27
I'd broach the subject with caution, if I were you. Mistress Paris used to be a switch, and was Mistress Lubyanka's slave for a while in the middle of the last decade.

...thanks for the info Petronius...not sure why you would want me to add caution though.....is it a highly sensitive subject with these two Ladies then?

reefknot
18-01-2013, 18:05
...thanks for the info Petronius...not sure why you would want me to add caution though.....is it a highly sensitive subject with these two Ladies then?

Can this exchange take place in PM

Please keep this on topic to Mistress Information Sought which I believe an answer to Mistress Lubyanka current status has been given

Mistress Adore
19-01-2013, 20:20
Maybe it would be a good idea to remove the last couple of posts ?

It is nobody's business but those involved who was sub was sub to who.
If this was a lady who had been my sub once being talked about in this way i would not be pleased.

Discretion is a word that would do well to be remembered around here at times.

Petronius
20-01-2013, 00:04
With all due respect, I am not exactly breaking confidences or state secrets, nor did I mention anything that was not previously published on Mistress Lubyanka's web site (they used to offer sessions in those roles).

Lady Anna
20-01-2013, 00:09
With all due respect, I am not exactly breaking confidences or state secrets, nor did I mention anything that was not previously published on Mistress Lubyanka's web site (they used to offer sessions in those roles).

Previously published? I'm presuming not now then.

If they don't mention it then neither should we.

Petronius
20-01-2013, 01:23
No, not now. Mistress Lubyanka took her web site down when she stopped seeing new clients over a year ago now, and it remains down while she is on sabbatical. When she ran her web site, she was scrupulous in keeping it up to date. But thanks for telling me what I can and can't post on an internet forum - I was completely unaware that it is forbidden to discuss historical information on one.

Having said that, I have no wish to fan flames further. I have PM'd reefknot with some brief background, which I hope explains why I didn't think my post was controversial or out of order. I'm not going to post further on what is clearly a side issue on this thread, and would be grateful if that is reciprocated.

reefknot
20-01-2013, 08:18
Maybe it would be a good idea to remove the last couple of posts ?

It is nobody's business but those involved who was sub was sub to who.
If this was a lady who had been my sub once being talked about in this way i would not be pleased.

Discretion is a word that would do well to be remembered around here at times.

Previously published? I'm presuming not now then.

If they don't mention it then neither should we.

I am happy with the level that Petronius posted, it was common knowledge and on websites at the time the relationship the 2 Ladies had, however I did not want more personal knowledge being published just in case some of the details are not as public as contributors think they may be.

Anyways I look forward Ms Lubyanka's return, met Her at a few events very pleasant Lady and highly respected, oh for a DD with Her and my Mistress would just have died :yes:

Silk Fetishist
22-01-2013, 16:14
I have never actually met Mistress Lubyanka, but did have a pleasant bit of correspondence with her some years ago, when I booked a session with her which I then had to cancel. That now looks like a great opportunity missed, for I've read nothing but the warmest praise of her. I enjoyed her wonderfully rich and varied web-site too. I just hope to be able to serve her at long last when she returns from her "sabbatical".

Nanker Phelge
19-02-2013, 14:39
Mistress Lubyanka is back according to her site. Happy days.

Optimist
19-02-2013, 21:00
Mistress Lubyanka is back according to her site. Happy days.

I think there may be a stampede.

bondsoie
05-07-2013, 10:53
Does anybody know if Mistress Lubyanka has actually started sessions again?
Her website still mentions 'soon'.
Many thanks

geordiesouth
05-07-2013, 13:04
I think it also mentions, looking forward to seeing old clients again.

Sadly I'm young. Oh well.

slavealan
06-07-2013, 06:13
Does anybody know if Mistress Lubyanka has actually started sessions again?
Her website still mentions 'soon'.
Many thanks

Mistress Lubyanka is indeed back sessioning and has been for a couple of months now! Fortunately I'm old, so I am able to session with her :icon_biggrin:.
Seriously though, not sure if she is seeing new clients, best to email her.

Nanker Phelge
06-07-2013, 13:22
Is Mistress L. operating from new premises now? Same part of town? Love her but her location was/is grim.

slavealan
06-07-2013, 21:32
Mistress Lubyanka has advised me that she is able to see a small number of new clients. She is not advertising that fact and would give preference to UKM members/readers.

Nanker Pledge – she has set up brand new chambers which are not shared with anybody. She is still in Croydon, closer to East Croydon station than previously. I am surprised you found the previous location “grim.” I considered it a safe, residential street with a very discreet entrance and always felt comfortable visiting there.

geordiesouth
07-07-2013, 09:19
Gotta agree with Alan. I never found the old premises to be grim at all. Mistress Lubyankas new hideaway is better though.

It's very important for me that the premises of any mistress I visit have certain qualities. Qualities that other subs (players) may not take into consideration.

Mistress Lubyankas abode has all the qualities and ambience I ask for.

I can park my car safely nearby. Although the bloody pay and display prices are rather high in that area.

There is a discreet entrance behind the large hedgerow. Although there is always midges floating about around it.

There is a lovely pub just round the corner. But the cost of a pint is scandalous.

Hang in a minute. .............. There seems to be quite a few reasons for me not visiting this mistress.

Oh yes. That's right. I remember now. It's nothing to do with the premises. Why I visit her that is (or used too)

It's cos she is just so damn lovely and I luv her. :cheers:

Nanker Phelge
07-07-2013, 12:33
Gotta agree with Alan. I never found the old premises to be grim at all. Mistress Lubyankas new hideaway is better though.

Premises were fine, Croydon is just a sh*tehole of a location and a slog to get to if you have to trek all the way from north London on public transport. Worth it for Miss. L of course, but I wouldn't step foot in the place otherwise.

slavealan
07-07-2013, 14:10
Premises were fine, Croydon is just a sh*tehole of a location and a slog to get to if you have to trek all the way from north London on public transport. Worth it for Miss. L of course, but I wouldn't step foot in the place otherwise.

I agree that Mistress Lubyanka is worth the trip, I have been travelling to see her from Somerset, once a month for over 10 years.

Can't agree about what you say about Croydon, it's certainly better in my opinion than a lot of areas in Central London.

geordiesouth
07-07-2013, 18:12
My god Alan...... You started seeing Mistress Lubyanka when you were 31. Bloody amazing.

Slightly more worrying though is that it must make Mistress Lubyanka at least 28 if you've been seeing her for that long.

slavealan
07-07-2013, 19:55
My god Alan...... You started seeing Mistress Lubyanka when you were 31. Bloody amazing.

Slightly more worrying though is that it must make Mistress Lubyanka at least 28 if you've been seeing her for that long.

:biggrin2:

31 I wish (At least I think I do)!!

dreamer
09-10-2013, 20:29

There are plenty of places in north London that qualify as (a) sh*teholes and (b) are a long way from south London. In fact the public transport links to Croydon are excellent: 15 minutes from Victoria and 15 minutes walk to ML's new premises from there. If you're not starting from north or central London they are just as good, up to and including the Croydon tram network (unmatched in north London, as far as I know.)

Mistress Susannah
10-10-2013, 00:06
There are plenty of places in north London that qualify as (a) sh*teholes and (b) are a long way from south London. In fact the public transport links to Croydon are excellent: 15 minutes from Victoria and 15 minutes walk to ML's new premises from there. If you're not starting from north or central London they are just as good, up to and including the Croydon tram network (unmatched in north London, as far as I know.)

Here, here! I've always found North London dreadful in terms of transport and ambience.

reefknot
10-10-2013, 17:22

Here, here! I've always found North London dreadful in terms of transport and ambience.

Ah the great norf / souf divide next there'll be a need for a passport to Pimlico :tease:

Anyways its still great that MS Lubyanka is back a ray of light no matter what part of London

geordiesouth
10-10-2013, 19:52
The beers still too expensive in that pub around the corner from hers.

Petronius
11-10-2013, 00:54
If you're not starting from north or central London they are just as good, up to and including the Croydon tram network (unmatched in north London, as far as I know.)
That would be because north London has this thing called the Tube instead. :tease:
That said, easy though it might be to get to, I'm no fan of Croydon. I do like the new premises though, although I'm not too sure of the immediate neighbourhood. In an ideal world she would have acquired Mistress Avalon's premises (which she used to use) when that good lady retired.
Anyway, it's great to see Mistress Lubyanka back again, and in as good form as ever. A truly wonderful mistress whom I have served just about as long as Alan has (albeit with nowhere near the same frequency). It really is difficult to believe that September 2003 was so long ago now.

geordiesouth
11-10-2013, 06:44
Unlike the rest of us in all that time. Mistress Lubyanka has not changed one bit.

rubber slut
11-10-2013, 12:37

You really cannot stereotype.

Just as Brixton is not Chiselhurst is not Lewisham. Dulwich Village looks like a slightly more suburban version of Hampstead. Or Hampstead a more Jewish/ Mittleuropan and slightly more intense version of Dulwich, if you will. East Dulwich and Kentish Town have similarities.

Norf London has the Tube, except of course in Hackney and points north.

South London has some quite good train services.

North Circular is marginally more of a ring road than South Circular, but neither is pleasant to drive upon.

Neither is particularly brilliant at E to W as opposed to out to in-- but the Wimbledon tram does have that attribute.

Croydon was bombed heavily and then rebuilt/ major redevelopment in the 1960s, and is still struggling with the legacy of that-- ugly buildings, separation between people and roads in classic 60s Town Planner style, some pretty lousy looking council estates etc. Big plans for redevelopment are now proceeding, given the transportation advantages it *should* be a much nicer place than it is. Here's hoping they will get it right this time.

Right now it feels like a better connected Tottenham, and that's not particularly a compliment (although Tottenham does have very good community spirit).

Mistress Adore
12-10-2013, 21:06
Maybe someone should start a thread on locations as i am sure there would be many differing views, but please lets keep this about Mistress Lubyanka.

Nanker Phelge
04-11-2013, 20:44
Anyone with thoughts about Miss L's new premises and location, please? Is she still as good (ie the best in London) as she's always been? Does she still seem enthusiastic and into her sessions?

slavealan
08-11-2013, 09:30
Anyone with thoughts about Miss L's new premises and location, please? Is she still as good (ie the best in London) as she's always been? Does she still seem enthusiastic and into her sessions?

It's hard to quantify who is best Mistress in London as I've only visited one Mistress in the past 11 years and anyway it is very subjective but Mistress Lubyanka in my opinion is as good, if not better than ever!
As for the premises they are up to her usual impeccable standard. I know you do not like Croydon but her premises are very discreet and only a 10 minute walk from either West or East Croydon Stations

Petronius
10-11-2013, 00:08
It's hard to quantify who is best Mistress in London as I've only visited one Mistress in the past 11 years and anyway it is very subjective but Mistress Lubyanka in my opinion is as good, if not better than ever!
As for the premises they are up to her usual impeccable standard. I know you do not like Croydon but her premises are very discreet and only a 10 minute walk from either West or East Croydon StationsI think my session with Mistress Lubyanka in May (my first with her for at least 3 years, alas, alas) was perhaps the best session I have had with her, certainly letter than any since the time she used to use Mistress Avalon's premises, and perhaps because she always felt the need to exercise caution in her previous place, great house and location though it was. Excellent though she remains, I can assert however, that Mistress Lubyanka is not the best mistress in London. But only on the technicality that as far as I am concerned Croydon is in Surrey and not in London, whatever the London Government Act 1963 might have to say about the matter. :D

geordiesouth
10-11-2013, 06:31
For a moment Petronius my friend. I thought you were going to get yourself into trouble.:D