PDA

View Full Version : Best caning in London?

Spanky
13-01-2010, 21:20
I know there were multiple threads along these lines on the previous board, but I can't see how to search it (or even if it's still searchable). Apologies to all if I just missed the link.

I am now based in the US and return once/ twice per year to London. My next visit is in a couple of months and I want to plan ahead to make best use of my trip! I would love to tap into the collective expertise of the forum if I might. My only constraint is that I can't really travel out of London. I've already had some really helpful PMs about Mistresses just outside London, but need to focus more centrally.

For comparison, my caning benchmark is Mistress Alana, who to my mind is the PERFECT caner (accuracy and severity both amazing). I am lucky enough to have been caned several times by this amazing Mistress and may well end up asking her if we can session again. For those who have sessioned in the US, my "benchmark" would be the staggeringly beautiful Mistress Tess in NYC http://www.mistresstess.com/ , who doesn't cane too hard on a first session, but recently turned my backside into pulp without a single stroke going astray!

Any advice greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks, Spanky

smart
16-01-2010, 07:29
My personal favourites for the best and hardest caners in London in recent years.

Madam Astrid
Miss Hunter (visiting)
Strictly Miss Brown (Aka Mistress Precious)
Mistress Louisa (Hertfordshire & London)

Starman
16-01-2010, 16:22
My personal favourites for the best and hardest caners in London in recent years.

Madam Astrid
Miss Hunter (visiting)
Strictly Miss Brown (Aka Mistress Precious)
Mistress Louisa (Hertfordshire & London)

I'd go along with

Miss Hunter (now the Hunteress) & Mistress Louisa.Miss Hunter is now based in Warrington but visits London about once a month see her web-site.

I didn't realise that Miss Brown was Mistress Precious but as Strictly Miss Brown she has regular monthly parties advertised on ITC.

There are also
Mistresses Alana and Sapphire (members of this site)

and as a wildcard I would include

Empress (Mistress) Opium (oriental) who is also a member on this site.

There is also Andi Switch (Miss Switch) who posts on ITC and has very good reputation in the CP world.

Plenty of choice!

seniorsub
18-01-2010, 10:42
I agree about Mistress Bown (with whom I had a session in her incarnation as Precious) and Mistress Louisa who stretched my limits and stopped only after the 500th cane stroke that was as severe as all the other counted 499. I wrote a review of my session with Mistress Louisa on the old board. One name I would add as one of the abolutely severest caners I have sessioned with is Mistress Paula of Birmingham but, sadly, she has retired.

Spanky
20-01-2010, 03:12
Thanks for the responses (and PMs) - very helpful.

After years of canings, I like to think my threshold is reasonably high, and that my skin is somewhat thickened, if not "leathery". But 500 severe strokes... holy cow... my backside has been mashed up many times, but that many heavy strokes... that's very, very scary and definitely worthy of my deepest admiration :)

folly
20-01-2010, 22:33
I was interested in this thread too. I know my backside won't take anywhere near 100, nor less 500 hard cane strokes (after other CP)... my mind will generally outlast my flesh.

Is it me, or is it really not important how many strokes I receive? Do people really get off on the numbers?

sylph
20-01-2010, 22:55
My magic number is 0.

I have to admit, I hate CP!!!

Miss Cameo's Sylph

Spanky
21-01-2010, 03:10
I wouldn't say I "get off" on the numbers per se, but they do add a certain something as a Mistress informs me of my impending punishment... "6 of the best"... "24 strokes of the cane"... "50 strokes of the tawse"...

Quite titillating :)

seniorsub
27-01-2010, 14:13
There was no permanent damage in my case but it took some weeks for the bruises to disappear although bleeding stopped after about two days.

seniorsub
27-01-2010, 14:14
There was no permanent damage in my case but it took some weeks for the bruises to disappear although bleeding stopped after about two days.

Starman
27-01-2010, 23:43

I can remember your review at the time Seniorsub.

The above comment reminded me of the first time I ever bled and hadn't realised. The session was up North and I was staying overnight at my Mum's place. When I woke up in the morning there was a big blood patch on the sheets.

My sister came to the rescue and washed them for me after I'd explained that I'd hurt myself jumping over the railings in the centre of the road and landed on my arse. Teach you for being so athletic she said!

koller
19-02-2010, 23:53
I can remember sessioning with Mistress Patricia back in 2002 , I was in London for a month working , I needed a month to recover ! I enjoy cp and although I enjoyed the session , the caning was brutal - 100 strokes in all , I was cut to pieces !! It was a great session , I probably had 100 from the crop beforehand to warm me up , but the caning was something else !!