UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Mistress information sought (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Vea luz (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=6986)

SEPP 19-04-2020 13:32

Vea luz - RIP

Found out via twitter and masochist the mistress vea Luz has passed away

Such a shame as she was so young

reefknot 19-04-2020 14:51

Indeed so sad

RiP

Lisal 19-04-2020 15:06

Very sad

There are a couple of younger dommes very unwell at the moment, too.

geordiesouth 19-04-2020 20:30

Oh how deeply sad. So young.
Does anyone know if this was Corvid related ?

CP Bliss 02-05-2020 16:58

Oh no. It’s so sad.

Thank for for notifying. Will remember her in my thoughts and prayers.

NotQuiteASaint 26-09-2021 17:10

<Removed>

Bjorn Brimble 26-09-2021 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotQuiteASaint (Post 79155)
I am posting to this old thread as I just joined and was very deeply shocked and saddened by this news.

I sessioned with Souki a few times and thought she was excellent. Possibly the best. She was a natural Domme and also utterly gorgeous. She occasionally would text me as well for example if she saw a band that I had mentioned to her mentioned on a TV show. I'm not suggesting our relationship was anything more than just business it was solely that but it was a small bit of aftercare which was really appreciated.

I live fairly close to her. I first saw the news that she was missing on Reddit and Twitter. Then I saw the posters for myself. It was extremely haunting. Sorry to sound distasteful focusing on my own thoughts at a terrible time for her close friends and family but when I think back to that time, which was also the start of the pandemic, it was seriously dark times!

A 41 year old colleague at my work had died just the previous week from a heart attack, then the news about Souki. Somehow the Souki news impacted me more. She was so full of energy it just seemed strange for that energy to just leave this earth like that. I am not a spiritual person in general but that incident really got me thinking about things. I still don't know the full story. I know a friend of hers had died and Souki went on a bit of a binge but not sure what happened right at the end.

There is still a missing poster of her up in part of the Olympic Park which no one has taken down yet. I have considered taking it down myself but not sure it is my place and also think it can be seen as a tribute.

When my Mother died one thing I did was to think of some of the best qualities she had which I loved about her and tried to adopt and portray those qualities myself. I thought even if I did that just a little bit it would be like she was still with us in a small way. I decided to do the same with Souki. God bless you angel.

Lovely post

NotQuiteASaint 26-09-2021 17:33

<Removed>

geordiesouth 27-09-2021 08:33

Well said Masochist and welcome to the new guy. Keep posting fella.

rubber slut 01-11-2021 18:46

Thank you for posting the dénouement to this sad story.

May the winds carry her soul far, and well.