UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Mistress information sought (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Mistress Lubyanka (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=3359)

tigertim 06-07-2012 09:55

Mistress Lubyanka

Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.
Any suggestions on who to visit to ease my withdrawal symptoms.?

Nanker Phelge 06-07-2012 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigertim (Post 30284)
Mistress Lubyanka is taking a break, and will not be back until next year. I really hope she is not going to dissapear forever.

That's a pretty big ask, but you knew that already. If Lubyanka left the scene I imagine a lot of people would quit sessioning altogether. What a depressing thought.

You might try Mistress Abaddon in Earls Court. Sessions with her are well balanced with cruelty, inventiveness and sensuality. Probably the closest I've experienced to what Lubyanka offers. Her premises are small but well equipped with a good atmosphere, if you're into cross dressing and strap-on you'll be very well taken care of. Mistress herself is great fun and easy to get along with.

Mistress Heelena is also definitely worth considering. In my opinion by far the best looking PD on the scene with incredible poise and grace. Very elegant and alluring. She really gets fetish and genuinely seems to thrive on it. Treat yourself to her intimate facesitting if you're into that kind of thing.

Good luck with your search.

balacano 06-07-2012 14:45

.....hmmm....hope M.L hasnt left for good as She was part of what i call "The Croydon Three",the other two being Mistress Leah and Mistress Paris.

Try either as i think they are both excellent and facilities good.....Mistress Leahs studio(Corrective Control Centre)is an excellent facility and She is totally stunning in Her outfits......Mistress Paris is a tall Australian Lady with a wicked sense of humour and now operates from Her own place....also great.

Hope ive been of some help.

wizard2001 06-07-2012 16:24

I recently sessioned with the wonderful Mistress Lubyanka and she assured me she will return in the New Year.

Subbiestu79 06-07-2012 18:15

Are you looking in croydon or further afield?

subpet 07-07-2012 14:17

Hi
I would also recommend mistress buffy brown who sessions in croydon every month. She is very versatile and skilled in many aspects if the scene but especially Cp and is a really nice person as well.
She is in croydon tomorrow and Tuesday (9th & 10th).

Alan_1 08-07-2012 15:22

Mistress Lubyanka Will Be Back

I have been assured by Mistress Lubyanka that she will be back in the New Year.

I know she’s been looking for short-term storage for her equipment while she converts another property to use as her chambers.

In any case, I have known and served her for nearly ten years and know her to be a person of integrity and would never doubt her word.

For my part, I’ll just have to be patient as I can’t imagine serving another.

Nanker Phelge 08-07-2012 21:56

Thanks to slavealan and wizard2001 for confirming that Mistress Lubyanka will be returning to the scene. Great news.

New premises, eh? Would it be too optimistic of me to hope for somewhere in central/north London? Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.

stripthewillow 09-07-2012 18:41

I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411

Nanker Phelge 09-07-2012 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripthewillow (Post 30383)
I would like to refer all Honourable Gentlemen (and Women) to the posting I made a wee while ago ........... Mistress Paris - she just gets better and better and fitter and fitter.

http://216.131.80.27/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=411

In your review you suggest that:

She (Paris) was so knowledgeable and had a genuine love of all things CP that I was sure that at some time in her life she had been on the receiving end

You're correct. Paris was previously Lubyanka's sub, and once upon a time one could submit to Lubyanka alongside Paris. Makes my head spin to remember some of the things we got up to.

Transistor Blast 10-07-2012 07:54

I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.

wizard2001 10-07-2012 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge (Post 30364)
Thanks to slavealan and wizard2001 for confirming that Mistress Lubyanka will be returning to the scene. Great news.

New premises, eh? Would it be too optimistic of me to hope for somewhere in central/north London? Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.

Sorry, Nanker Phelge. I understand her new premises are in Croydon also - although as you will know if you have sessioned with Mistress Lubyanka, she is well worth the trip :)

ricci 10-07-2012 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transistor Blast (Post 30389)
I'm assuming Mistress Lubyanka will be accepting new clients when she returns? Hope so. I've read so much about her that's positive.

Good question. A while back when Mistress Lubyanka stopped seeing new clients she told me it was because she was so busy that regulars were finding it hard to get an appointment. Whether she cut her hours at the time, and will increase them again when she returns, I don't know.

I am pleased to say that I have served Mistress Lubyanka on a few occasions and can find nothing but very positive things to say about her. She is an amazing Mistress. So I hope for the sake of others that she does start seeing new clients when she returns

Nanker Phelge 10-07-2012 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard2001 (Post 30395)
Sorry, Nanker Phelge. I understand her new premises are in Croydon also - although as you will know if you have sessioned with Mistress Lubyanka, she is well worth the trip :)

Pretty much the only reason I'd visit that godforsaken hole, my friend.

boot-boy 10-07-2012 20:41

Mistress Lubyanka - Taking a Break

That's a real shame I have never had the honour of serving Mistress Lubyanka but I have heard that She is absolutely fantastic, I'm sure she will be back again soon.

Where about's are you looking for a Domme?

GordonFreeman 27-07-2012 12:58

Mistress Lubyanka

Just to let people know I actually emailed her after she had stopped seeing new clients. I wrote a respectful pleasant email and she responded and arranged to see me. She is a lovely lady and has her own house with a session room upstairs. The only disappointment was that she was blonde - the dark hair in her photos is actually a wig. Shame but such a sweet lady. I would recommend her to novices in particular.

Miss Black 06-08-2012 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge (Post 30364)
Anyone else remember when Mistress Lubyanka used to hire premises in north London on Fridays, before she made the permanent move to her own place in Croydon? Used to love visiting her at that place, Finsbury Park I think? Good times.

I don't, but I do recall her first ever post on UKM. Her handle prompted one of our more prickly members to launch a tirade in her direction. I remember talking to her about this and how the controversy dented her confidence. What is wonderful to see is that now, ten years later, she is a much loved and respected mistress.

"Words can harm and words can wound so choose your words with care"

geordiesouth 07-08-2012 01:31

She is a much loved and respected mistress............actually above anything else she is a much loved and respected women.

She is adorable and I love her and if I could just say one thing to console poor slavealan...who I know loves her more than most.

Think of her break as a chance to think about her while she is away. She will be all the more wonderful when she returns.

Alan_1 12-08-2012 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 31096)
She is a much loved and respected mistress............actually above anything else she is a much loved and respected women.

She is adorable and I love her and if I could just say one thing to console poor slavealan...who I know loves her more than most.

Think of her break as a chance to think about her while she is away. She will be all the more wonderful when she returns.

Thanks, I'm sure I will be thinking about here a lot while she is away - Not sure she could be any more wonderful though! :old_smile:

You are right, above all she is a much loved and respected Lady.

stevebailey 15-08-2012 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavealan (Post 31182)
Thanks, I'm sure I will be thinking about here a lot while she is away - Not sure she could be any more wonderful though! :old_smile:

You are right, above all she is a much loved and respected Lady.

Couldn't agree more :)

slavebob68 24-08-2012 21:37

Mistress Paris

I have served Mistress Paris for a number of years and she is one of the best serious Mistresses I have ever seen. (believe me there are some, not so good ones out there) but she is a Professional on all levels, accurate with her intentions, knows how to handle a cheaky sod like myself. She is based in Croydon and if your ever down that way, I def recommend her, she is a born Pro Sadistic Domme and a winner in my eyes.

www.mistressparis.co.uk

slavebob68 03-09-2012 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigertim (Post 30284)

Mistress Paris told me today that she is taking Lubyanka's slaves until she returns at the end of the year, they have an agreement and go way back. So any new slaves or old are being re directed to Mistress Paris. So if you want a good old fashioned spanking by a Pro Domme and a Mistress that has been on the recieving end as a sub in the past and knows how to spank correctly and accuratley go to Mistress Paris.

www.mistressparis.co.uk

Alan_1 04-09-2012 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavebob68 (Post 31667)
Mistress Paris told me today that she is taking Lubyanka's slaves until she returns at the end of the year, they have an agreement and go way back. So any new slaves or old are being re directed to Mistress Paris. So if you want a good old fashioned spanking by a Pro Domme and a Mistress that has been on the recieving end as a sub in the past and knows how to spank correctly and accuratley go to Mistress Paris.

www.mistressparis.co.uk

Mistress Lubyanka has asked me to point out that what SlaveBob has posted is not strictly accurate. Whilst the two Mistresses have known each other for a number of years there is no agreement as outlined and no wholesale redirection. She did direct a small number (approx 5) of her slaves who she felt would be compatible with Mistress Paris before she left for her break.

Nanker Phelge 09-01-2013 15:26

Does anyone have any idea when Mistress Lubyanka will be available again please? Thanks.

Alan_1 10-01-2013 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge (Post 36697)
Does anyone have any idea when Mistress Lubyanka will be available again please? Thanks.

Mistress Lubyanka will be available in her new Chambers based in Croydon in March providing everything goes to plan with the relocation.

Nanker Phelge 10-01-2013 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavealan (Post 36717)
Mistress Lubyanka will be available in her new Chambers based in Croydon in March providing everything goes to plan with the relocation.

Thanks slavealan, much appreciated.

balacano 12-01-2013 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavealan (Post 36717)

...good to know slavealan...ive not served this stunning Lady yet,but i suspect i will run into difficulty as Croydon is my current Mistress"s address and word might get back and there would be hell to pay!(mainly on my backside i fear!):old_baaa:

Knickered 13-01-2013 07:43

One of the best mistresses...

I last sessioned with her in December 2005, I remember it well, and she is quite simply the best in my opinion. I've stopped sessioning now mainly because, well, first it was money and now it's still money but also, for some odd reason, I've kind of lost my libido. Have been thinking about trying to get it back, though, and the best bet on that front is Ms Lubyanka.

perky 13-01-2013 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by balacano (Post 36783)
...good to know slavealan...ive not served this stunning Lady yet,but i suspect i will run into difficulty as Croydon is my current Mistress"s address and word might get back and there would be hell to pay!(mainly on my backside i fear!):old_baaa:

Have no fear !! Mistress Lubyanka and Paris worked toigether many years back and as far as i know remained very good friends . I remember a double session with them both once >>Amazing !!!
Not been able to get to see Paris for a little while now, mainly due to my wallet being empty.
I hope she is still well :old_rolleyes:

balacano 13-01-2013 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by perky (Post 36807)
Have no fear !! Mistress Lubyanka and Paris worked toigether many years back and as far as i know remained very good friends . I remember a double session with them both once >>Amazing !!!
Not been able to get to see Paris for a little while now, mainly due to my wallet being empty.
I hope she is still well :old_rolleyes:

:biggrinn:....oh yes...:biggrinn:She is more than well and "fit" with a very strong right arm and captivating "of the wall" Aussie sense of humour!....She didnt mention ML so ill broach the subject next time i think.

Petronius 18-01-2013 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by balacano (Post 36810)
:biggrinn:....oh yes...:biggrinn:She is more than well and "fit" with a very strong right arm and captivating "of the wall" Aussie sense of humour!....She didnt mention ML so ill broach the subject next time i think.

I'd broach the subject with caution, if I were you. Mistress Paris used to be a switch, and was Mistress Lubyanka's slave for a while in the middle of the last decade.

balacano 18-01-2013 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 36915)
I'd broach the subject with caution, if I were you. Mistress Paris used to be a switch, and was Mistress Lubyanka's slave for a while in the middle of the last decade.

...thanks for the info Petronius...not sure why you would want me to add caution though.....is it a highly sensitive subject with these two Ladies then?

reefknot 18-01-2013 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by balacano (Post 36921)
...thanks for the info Petronius...not sure why you would want me to add caution though.....is it a highly sensitive subject with these two Ladies then?

Can this exchange take place in PM

Please keep this on topic to Mistress Information Sought which I believe an answer to Mistress Lubyanka current status has been given

Mistress Adore 19-01-2013 21:20

Maybe it would be a good idea to remove the last couple of posts ?

It is nobody's business but those involved who was sub was sub to who.
If this was a lady who had been my sub once being talked about in this way i would not be pleased.

Discretion is a word that would do well to be remembered around here at times.

Petronius 20-01-2013 01:04

With all due respect, I am not exactly breaking confidences or state secrets, nor did I mention anything that was not previously published on Mistress Lubyanka's web site (they used to offer sessions in those roles).

Lady Anna 20-01-2013 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 36948)
With all due respect, I am not exactly breaking confidences or state secrets, nor did I mention anything that was not previously published on Mistress Lubyanka's web site (they used to offer sessions in those roles).

Previously published? I'm presuming not now then.

If they don't mention it then neither should we.

Petronius 20-01-2013 02:23

No, not now. Mistress Lubyanka took her web site down when she stopped seeing new clients over a year ago now, and it remains down while she is on sabbatical. When she ran her web site, she was scrupulous in keeping it up to date. But thanks for telling me what I can and can't post on an internet forum - I was completely unaware that it is forbidden to discuss historical information on one.

Having said that, I have no wish to fan flames further. I have PM'd reefknot with some brief background, which I hope explains why I didn't think my post was controversial or out of order. I'm not going to post further on what is clearly a side issue on this thread, and would be grateful if that is reciprocated.

reefknot 20-01-2013 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Adore (Post 36939)
Maybe it would be a good idea to remove the last couple of posts ?

It is nobody's business but those involved who was sub was sub to who.
If this was a lady who had been my sub once being talked about in this way i would not be pleased.

Discretion is a word that would do well to be remembered around here at times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Anna (Post 36949)
Previously published? I'm presuming not now then.

If they don't mention it then neither should we.

I am happy with the level that Petronius posted, it was common knowledge and on websites at the time the relationship the 2 Ladies had, however I did not want more personal knowledge being published just in case some of the details are not as public as contributors think they may be.

Anyways I look forward Ms Lubyanka's return, met Her at a few events very pleasant Lady and highly respected, oh for a DD with Her and my Mistress would just have died :yes:

Silk Fetishist 22-01-2013 17:14

Mistress Lubyanka

I have never actually met Mistress Lubyanka, but did have a pleasant bit of correspondence with her some years ago, when I booked a session with her which I then had to cancel. That now looks like a great opportunity missed, for I've read nothing but the warmest praise of her. I enjoyed her wonderfully rich and varied web-site too. I just hope to be able to serve her at long last when she returns from her "sabbatical".

Nanker Phelge 19-02-2013 15:39

Mistress Lubyanka is back according to her site. Happy days.