UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   The Mistresses Forum (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   'Elf and Safety (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=198)

briunz 10-10-2009 11:04

'Elf and Safety

I wonder how many Dommes have considered having to comply with 'Elf and Safety legislation, PAT testing, Fire Risk assessments, means of Escape!!
The mind boggles at the thought of some official 'inspection' visit by H&SE. :whistle:
Should one or two of the 'subs' on here become professional 'experts' and offer 'free' assessments? :dribble:

bgx 10-10-2009 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by briunz (Post 1565)
I wonder how many Dommes have considered having to comply with 'Elf and Safety legislation, PAT testing, Fire Risk assessments, means of Escape!!
The mind boggles at the thought of some official 'inspection' visit by H&SE. :whistle:
Should one or two of the 'subs' on here become professional 'experts' and offer 'free' assessments? :dribble:

Ok then, does a visiting Domme provide you with a gnome service?

:shooting::tumbleweed:

SlideRulesYou 10-11-2009 13:08

The dungeon I work from is also a functioning photographic studio so has to comply with all that sort of thing anyway, and luckily for everyone else, it's the much-more-organised Angelica who runs it and takes care of all that. If I was left in charge of health and safety we'd all be doomed ("What, you think it'd be dangerous to set fire to his trousers indoors? Really? Bah! Might as well give it a go anyway...") :roflol:

Druid 10-11-2009 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by briunz (Post 1565)
I wonder how many Dommes have considered having to comply with 'Elf and Safety legislation ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgx (Post 1567)
Ok then, does a visiting Domme provide you with a gnome service?

And would she have to change her name to Fairy Nuff?

Phoenix 10-11-2009 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlideRulesYou (Post 3727)
("What, you think it'd be dangerous to set fire to his trousers indoors? Really? Bah! Might as well give it a go anyway...")

I've got my eye on you... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

scapey 10-11-2009 15:46

'Elf and Safety in a dungeon isnt to bad until the elfs get hold of a few toads tools and start toasting them
:blondblush:

forest 10-11-2009 16:32

I foresee the Health & Safety Inspector becoming a popular role-play archetype, alongside the School Teacher, the Matron, the Policewoman, and the Military Interrogator.

The part would be particularly apt for the guest Mistress in a double Domme scenario :icon_razz::icon_razz:

But let's not mock elfin safety: it's very important to the elf community and the National Elf Service :hopping:

bgx 10-11-2009 18:36

And I suppose that if you had your home cleaned they would provide a gnome service ?

In reply to forest's post, I can imagine a domme dressed in white overalls standing with a clip board watching someone getting thrashed, giving instructions to the other domme on holding the strap, wrist action, follow through action and timing.

The you would have to have the whipping bench checked for 'elf and safety, to make sure it is fit for purpose

:shooting::tumbleweed:

stdavid 10-11-2009 20:27

Sad to say thats is my profession, i have given the odd piece of advice to my mistress, if asked of course:whistle:

scapey 10-11-2009 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by stdavid (Post 3792)
Sad to say thats is my profession, :whistle:

Good grief do you mean your an elf?