UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   The Mistresses Forum (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Getting Ready to Tour??? Need your input though (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=4896)

Mistress Katarina Of Ldn 01-04-2014 07:19

Getting Ready to Tour??? Need your input though

Hello Everyone I'm going to be doing a tour at the end April or Early May and wanted to find out where those of you out there that might like to see me are.

I will be picking two or three locations to visit during April & May of which each visit will be over a Friday,Saturday and Sunday. If you're interested in seeing me as a true GFE or Dominatrix then please do let me know so I can decide where are the best places to go:))) Ps you can always come see me in W11

Speak soon and feel free to respond on here in the thread or by pm

:spoton: :yes:

geordiesouth 02-04-2014 09:01

Go to Newcastle Katie. You (they) will love it up there.
The sea is warm too. :yes:

Mistress Katarina Of Ldn 03-04-2014 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 48380)

Thank you for the tip I will consider it. To bad I thought more people would have something to say or suggest.

bgx 06-04-2014 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 48380)

Ah yes, the warm north sea coming into Cullercoats Bay. It is a nice area if you are a bird watcher, you can always see a pair of blue tits running out of the water with their very familiar cry, Its effing freezing............

geordiesouth 07-04-2014 06:54

I'm not exactly sure what advice or info you might be looking for Katie.
As I said to you yesterday (after I got my breath back) it might be best just to take a look on the map and see if there is any particular city or town you like the look of.

I do know that some young ladies do nothing else but tour. I'm assuming they have a base and find it easier to use hotels etc.

Yeh......... Go to The Toon. You will love it....... Even though BGX might book you :flip:

jo nep 07-04-2014 12:34

Sheffield

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgx (Post 48420)
Ah yes, the warm north sea coming into Cullercoats Bay. It is a nice area if you are a bird watcher, you can always see a pair of blue tits running out of the water with their very familiar cry, Its effing freezing............

I would suggest you avoid Sheffield unless you can take your own water.

Oh the embarrassment of admitting to being from Yorshire when the organisers of the half marathon could not get a few thousand litres of water to the right place at the right time.

Mind you, the ordinary people of Sheffield did rally round superbly so perhaps you should go to Sheffield after all.

geordiesouth 08-04-2014 07:24

Newcastle it is then

Mistress Katarina Of Ldn 14-04-2014 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 48443)
Newcastle it is then

Good Morning Everyone,

:TOURING LOCATIONS TO BE FINALISED SHORTLY:

THIS IS WHERE I'LL/WE'LL BE AT THE END OF APRIL AND EARLY MAY???? :friends:

I'M TAKING REQUEST NOW AND WILL POST FINALISED LOCATIONS IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS SO WHAT'S YOUR VOTE

SO FAR REQUEST HAVE BEEN:)

:clap:1. NEWCASTLE ---1 VOTE SO FAR
:clap:2. LEEDS ---3 VOTES SO
3. DURHAM---
4. NOTTINGHAM---
5. LEICESTER---
6. NORWHICH---
7. CAMBRIDGE---

PRE-BOOK NOW IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE TO GET THE DATE AND TIME THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU

NEW AND IMPROVED RATES ON 3HR OR LONGER BOOKINGS SO BOOK NOW AND HAVE EVEN MORE EROTIC FUN WITH ME.

Mistress Katarina Of Ldn 19-04-2014 13:15

Will be posting first two locations which at this point are Leeds combined with New Castle for this coming weekend but will know for certain by tonight.:dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotic Katie Of London (Post 48511)
Good Morning Everyone,

:TOURING LOCATIONS TO BE FINALISED SHORTLY:

THIS IS WHERE I'LL/WE'LL BE AT THE END OF APRIL AND EARLY MAY???? :friends:

I'M TAKING REQUEST NOW AND WILL POST FINALISED LOCATIONS IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS SO WHAT'S YOUR VOTE

SO FAR REQUEST HAVE BEEN:)

:clap:1. NEWCASTLE ---1 VOTE SO FAR
:clap:2. LEEDS ---3 VOTES SO
3. DURHAM---
4. NOTTINGHAM---
5. LEICESTER---
6. NORWHICH---
7. CAMBRIDGE---

PRE-BOOK NOW IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE TO GET THE DATE AND TIME THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU

NEW AND IMPROVED RATES ON 3HR OR LONGER BOOKINGS SO BOOK NOW AND HAVE EVEN MORE EROTIC FUN WITH ME.

Mistress Katarina Of Ldn 20-04-2014 06:51

Leeds is the first location which is combined with NewCastle

Please look at new post.