UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Members Introductions (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A big hello to you all from Madam C (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=7553)

Madam Crimson 18-10-2022 15:33

A big hello to you all from Madam C

Hello

I am Madam Crimson - Reinvented & Mature like a fine red wine ! 😊

I am a naturally Dominant, strict & creative Woman & have over 15 years experience within the BDSM scene & dipped my toes into the art of Domination quite some time ago.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all, although I do remember a few of the old faces here 😚

MC x

Slutty Rimmer 18-10-2022 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madam Crimson (Post 84763)
Hello

I am Madam Crimson - Reinvented & Mature like a fine red wine ! ��

I am a naturally Dominant, strict & creative Woman & have over 15 years experience within the BDSM scene & dipped my toes into the art of Domination quite some time ago.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all, although I do remember a few of the old faces here ��

MC x

Hello Madam Crimson.

Lovely name, but I’m now thinking, a mature red wine would surely be more Burgundy than Crimson, having lost the surly brutishness of youth and settled into itself ? Mistress Burgundy…Mmmmm, there’s a ring to that.

Might pop a few corks.

Hello and welcome.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Lisal 18-10-2022 16:38

Welcome back!

reefknot 18-10-2022 17:45

Madam Crimson welcome back :)

jo nep 18-10-2022 23:40

Madam Crimson

Welcome.

It is really good to have a new/returning face on the board. I look forward to your contributions.

Madam Crimson 19-10-2022 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer (Post 84764)
Hello Madam Crimson.

Lovely name, but I’m now thinking, a mature red wine would surely be more Burgundy than Crimson, having lost the surly brutishness of youth and settled into itself ? Mistress Burgundy…Mmmmm, there’s a ring to that.

Might pop a few corks.

Hello and welcome.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Thank you Rimmer ! and where on earth were you when I needed you to help with suggestions for My new persona/Mistress name ..........I actually quite like your suggestion but will stick with My new name.

Madam Crimson 19-10-2022 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisal (Post 84765)
Welcome back!

Thank you so much lisal x

Madam Crimson 19-10-2022 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefknot (Post 84767)
Madam Crimson welcome back :)

Thank you Reefy ! x

Madam Crimson 19-10-2022 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo nep (Post 84770)
Welcome.

It is really good to have a new/returning face on the board. I look forward to your contributions.

Thanks for your warm welcome jo nep
I'm hoping to contribute as much as i can in between sorting a website amongst other things. x

Slutty Rimmer 19-10-2022 11:46

Cruel key holder with pretty feet ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madam Crimson (Post 84772)
Thank you Rimmer ! and where on earth were you when I needed you to help with suggestions for My new persona/Mistress name ..........I actually quite like your suggestion but will stick with My new name.

Where was I ? Probably trying to pop a cork. Sorry.

Just read your bio…

“Experienced, Sensual & Cruel Dominatrix. Chastity key holder, Pretty feet”

You had me at ‘cruel’, locked me up at ‘chastity’ and then finally burst me at ‘pretty feet’ !

An irresistible trio of kink.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.