UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Mistress information sought (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Lady Juliana sheffield (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=4377)

SubSlut19 28-06-2013 05:43

Lady Juliana sheffield

Hi i am going to see this mistress on the 13/7/13 for some face spitting and watersports and strap on training and was just wondering if any body has ever seen this mistress

Mistress Susannah 28-06-2013 15:41

Firstly, welcome to the board.

Secondly, you really should do research like this before you book a session with a Mistress.

holkeft 01-07-2013 03:37

Lady Juliana

I completely agree that you should do some research before seeing a Domme. However, I went to see Lady Juliana just a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I tried to do some research but couldn't find any info but I sent her an email anyway. Based on her reply and a brief phone conversation I went for a 2hr session and it was great. She's a lovely, attractive, well built and well spoken woman who is very controlling and seductive but she made me feel completely at ease. I'd recommend her highly. She said she doesn't have reviews because she hasn't worked at maintaining much of a web presence but she is thinking of changing that. Even though this isn't exactly a review I hope it encourages more people to go and see her. She's great.

subcognito 22-07-2013 16:20

A little bit more

Hi holkeft,

Could you give me a little more info on the location of Lady Juliana's premises please? Her site says North Sheffield. Did you feel safe in the surrounding areas and was there any off street car parking close by, a supermarket or retail area?

Does she have an equipped dungeon with equipment, ie whipping bench or gyno chair, and were shower facilities available?

I know you'll be thinking, why don't you just ask the Lady herself but i have been assured in the past of questions asked and arrived to find nothing like described!

Thanks in advance

holkeft 04-08-2013 03:14

Lady Julianna

Her place is in a house on a fairly busy street in the Hillsboro area. Street parking was for 2 hrs I believe. (I was there late morning/midday). I wasn't offered a shower. I presume facilitis are there but maybe she doesn't like people using her shower? I didn't ask for a shower as it wasn't an issue but I wouod probably have taken it if offered.
I don't remember seeing much equipment but I was restrained spread eagle on the floor and she has a padded bench or two.
Dorry it took so long to reply. I haven't logged on for a while.

reefknot 04-08-2013 07:08

Can we please be careful not to turn this section of UKM into reviews

subtle 04-08-2013 09:19

This lady's name put me in mind of Marvell's Mower's song -

For Juliana comes, and She
What I do to the Grass, does to my Thoughts and Me.

Probably just a coincidence, but I would be quite intrigued if it wasn't....