UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Grahams Forum (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   RIP Mistress Demonic (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=5137)

CP Bliss 16-09-2014 17:35

RIP Mistress Demonic

I came across the news on the LFF ( London Fetish Fair ) site while looking for something else that Mistress Demonic had passed away on August 3 2014. She had been receiving treatment for cancer but succumbed to a chest infection which developed into pneumonia. As I couldn't find a thread on this anywhere on the forum I thought to start one since she had been a long time player in the scene and one who was loved by those who knew her.

RIP Joy Betts

More on her site

geordiesouth 17-09-2014 01:58

Sad news indeed.
RIP.

reefknot 17-09-2014 17:21

Yes sad news I think I met her a couple of times

Go in peace

Petronius 17-09-2014 23:38

What sad news. RIP.

jo nep 18-09-2014 10:23

Named

I am surprised that the real name of Mistress Demonic appears to have been published here.

I didn't know the Lady but surely for the sake of any family, we should not link her real name to her professional name?

CP Bliss 18-09-2014 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo nep (Post 51123)
I am surprised that the real name of Mistress Demonic appears to have been published here.

I didn't know the Lady but surely for the sake of any family, we should not link her real name to her professional name?

Well it's on her site and it isn't as though we were putting on here anything that wasn't freely available out there. Presumably the contents of her site have the approval of her loved ones… That said I'm happy to go with what the mods here decide.

ex nihilo 18-09-2014 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo nep (Post 51123)

I think you jumped the gun a bit with the thumbs down.

I didn't know the Lady but a little bit of Googling reveals that she has featured in prime time TV advertising for Tombola and has appeared on Channel 4 news. Her real name-professional name association was already in the public domain, so there was no breach of confidentiality above...

reefknot 18-09-2014 17:29

Normally UKM would not allow a "real" name to be linked to a scene name; however in this instance Mistress Demonic name is on the website in the URL provided hence is in the public domain.

Mistress Demonic was well known in the London scene and I am sure many people would have know here by the name in the website

subparman 19-09-2014 13:13

Stunned! How very sad.

RIP.

Petronius 20-09-2014 02:12

By the way, might it be worth moving this thread to Graham's Forum? It seems the more natural home for it.