UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Mistress information sought (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Mistress Lubyanka (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=3359)

Optimist 19-02-2013 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge (Post 37410)
Mistress Lubyanka is back according to her site. Happy days.

I think there may be a stampede.

bondsoie 05-07-2013 10:53

Mistress Lubyanka sessions possible now?

Does anybody know if Mistress Lubyanka has actually started sessions again?
Her website still mentions 'soon'.
Many thanks

geordiesouth 05-07-2013 13:04

I think it also mentions, looking forward to seeing old clients again.

Sadly I'm young. Oh well.

Alan_1 06-07-2013 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondsoie (Post 41213)
Does anybody know if Mistress Lubyanka has actually started sessions again?
Her website still mentions 'soon'.
Many thanks

Mistress Lubyanka is indeed back sessioning and has been for a couple of months now! Fortunately I'm old, so I am able to session with her :icon_biggrin:.
Seriously though, not sure if she is seeing new clients, best to email her.

Nanker Phelge 06-07-2013 13:22

Is Mistress L. operating from new premises now? Same part of town? Love her but her location was/is grim.

Alan_1 06-07-2013 21:32

Mistress Lubyanka

Mistress Lubyanka has advised me that she is able to see a small number of new clients. She is not advertising that fact and would give preference to UKM members/readers.

Nanker Pledge – she has set up brand new chambers which are not shared with anybody. She is still in Croydon, closer to East Croydon station than previously. I am surprised you found the previous location “grim.” I considered it a safe, residential street with a very discreet entrance and always felt comfortable visiting there.

geordiesouth 07-07-2013 09:19

Gotta agree with Alan. I never found the old premises to be grim at all. Mistress Lubyankas new hideaway is better though.

It's very important for me that the premises of any mistress I visit have certain qualities. Qualities that other subs (players) may not take into consideration.

Mistress Lubyankas abode has all the qualities and ambience I ask for.

I can park my car safely nearby. Although the bloody pay and display prices are rather high in that area.

There is a discreet entrance behind the large hedgerow. Although there is always midges floating about around it.

There is a lovely pub just round the corner. But the cost of a pint is scandalous.

Hang in a minute. .............. There seems to be quite a few reasons for me not visiting this mistress.

Oh yes. That's right. I remember now. It's nothing to do with the premises. Why I visit her that is (or used too)

It's cos she is just so damn lovely and I luv her. :cheers:

Nanker Phelge 07-07-2013 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 41264)
Gotta agree with Alan. I never found the old premises to be grim at all. Mistress Lubyankas new hideaway is better though.

Premises were fine, Croydon is just a sh*tehole of a location and a slog to get to if you have to trek all the way from north London on public transport. Worth it for Miss. L of course, but I wouldn't step foot in the place otherwise.

Alan_1 07-07-2013 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge (Post 41267)
Premises were fine, Croydon is just a sh*tehole of a location and a slog to get to if you have to trek all the way from north London on public transport. Worth it for Miss. L of course, but I wouldn't step foot in the place otherwise.

I agree that Mistress Lubyanka is worth the trip, I have been travelling to see her from Somerset, once a month for over 10 years.

Can't agree about what you say about Croydon, it's certainly better in my opinion than a lot of areas in Central London.

geordiesouth 07-07-2013 18:12

My god Alan...... You started seeing Mistress Lubyanka when you were 31. Bloody amazing.

Slightly more worrying though is that it must make Mistress Lubyanka at least 28 if you've been seeing her for that long.