UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Discussions of Interest (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Dental Fetish?.....is there one? (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=2863)

balacano 18-01-2012 17:54

Dental Fetish?.....is there one?

I stumbled across a certain Mistresse"s website the other day and while reading through Her specialities,discovered within the Medical area of Her expertise,read that She entertained "dental scenes".

This got me incredibly curious as to what this actually entailed...i have an extremely broad mind on all BDSM things,but in all honesty,if i manage two trips a year to the real dentist and endure drillings,fillings and God forbid extractions...then thats enough for me!

"Simulated dentistry" is something that i really had no clue existed in BDSM and i was wondering if anyone else has come across it or better still are "into" it or practise it.

One thing to say for sure about it is...."its certainly different"!

Fidel 18-01-2012 18:48

No never heard of it either! But from someone who has a really bad phobia about dentists, I am terrified! Would rather face a pissed off alsation who's bone I have just stolen! Sends shivers down my spine!

I am sure this is probably rather sexist but I have often thought if all dentists were very beautiful, sexy women then the male population would visit more regularly and as a gender we would have far better teeth!

Also imagine your Mistress also being your dentist! OMFG!!

"If you dont open that mouth now you will recieve 12 with the cane!"
"Any more moaning and this tooth extraction will be done with no anaesthetic!" :old_butbut:

balacano 18-01-2012 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fidel (Post 26731)
No never heard of it either! But from someone who has a really bad phobia about dentists, I am terrified! Would rather face a pissed off alsation who's bone I have just stolen! Sends shivers down my spine!

I am sure this is probably rather sexist but I have often thought if all dentists were very beautiful, sexy women then the male population would visit more regularly and as a gender we would have far better teeth!

Also imagine your Mistress also being your dentist! OMFG!!

"If you dont open that mouth now you will recieve 12 with the cane!"
"Any more moaning and this tooth extraction will be done with no anaesthetic!" :old_butbut:

....when i read those last two quoted statements my teeth automatically locked and started a dull ache......

....i think Jack Nicholsons famous phrase "id rather stick pins in my eyes" springs to mind on the whole dental scenario,eh Fidel!!!!

electrocbtslave 18-01-2012 20:30

I am reliably told that Bradford will shortly emerge as the U.K capital of dental fetishism:)

mag108 18-01-2012 20:49

My Mistress Lucinda does dental scenes in her medical room.

And just by coincidence (seeing some posts here) my dentist is a young attractive female and I'm having a two and a half hour session with her tomorrow which at my Mistress's rates would cost me about £300 but I'm getting it on the NHS!!!

balacano 19-01-2012 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mag108 (Post 26735)
My Mistress Lucinda does dental scenes in her medical room.

And just by coincidence (seeing some posts here) my dentist is a young attractive female and I'm having a two and a half hour session with her tomorrow which at my Mistress's rates would cost me about £300 but I'm getting it on the NHS!!!

....good ole British NHS eh?....you cant knock it!

...pity they dont do Judicial Caning on the NHS....id save a fortune!!!!

jon123 23-01-2012 20:01

I've seen a mistress offering dental torture on her website, but never visited her. I was intrigued.

Dental torture may be different to dental scenes, but I don't know what it is exactly.

I've had hot wax dropped on my tongue, and a clamp. But nothing else.

There was dental (non-consensual, extreme) torture in a crime drama, 'Silent Witness' I think.

I would be interested to know what safe, sane possibilities there are though. Can anyone help?

numquata 23-01-2012 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon123 (Post 26842)
There was dental (non-consensual, extreme) torture in a crime drama, 'Silent Witness' I think.

Also 'Marathon Man'. Old movie - late '70's maybe? - with Dustin Hoffman. Good film by the way, IMO.

subtle 23-01-2012 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon123 (Post 26842)
I've seen a mistress offering dental torture on her website, but never visited her. I was intrigued.

Dental torture may be different to dental scenes, but I don't know what it is exactly.

I've had hot wax dropped on my tongue, and a clamp. But nothing else.

I would be interested to know what safe, sane possibilities there are though. Can anyone help?

Quote:

Originally Posted by numquata (Post 26843)
Also 'Marathon Man'. Old movie - late '70's maybe? - with Dustin Hoffman. Good film by the way, IMO.

Yes, "Is it safe?" as Laurence Olivier asked DH :)

reefknot 23-01-2012 21:43

I don't have many of these butt .............. :nono1: Hard Limit :nono1:

:)