View Single Post
Old 28-11-2012, 23:33   #13
scottishman75

scottishman75 is on a distinguished road
Wink Miss Trishia

I found Miss Trishia via a card in a shop window in Earls Court one time I was down in London from Glasgow, it was my first visit to a Mistress and I returned every time I visited London at least twice a year, Mistress would allow me to stay all day, (because of the distance I had travelled\well from about 1pm until about 5pm, I would get the early morning train down and a early evening train back, she was very good and introduced me to S & M, her basement flat was very well equipped, after my first visit I did not need to phone before visiting so long as the outside light was on I could ring the bell and her maid would let me in and depending what other slaves were there I could be allowed to join in, sometimes I would have to wait in a small room that a had a peep hole that you could see into the main room and watch what was going on.
Miss Trishia introduced me to rubber bondage in her medical/white room.
I did so much enjoy my visits between 1978 & around 1984, and as another writer has said she seemed to disappear, I never knew what happened to her, so it is very sad to hear of her passing, I would have liked to have thanked her for introducing me to S & M, I am now in Leeds and still enjoying it every day, so Miss Trishia a final thank you

Last edited by Lisal; 29-11-2012 at 05:07.
scottishman75 is offline   Reply With Quote