View Single Post
Old 13-09-2014, 05:50   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Yet another fetish play I would never consider. But one I have thought about from time to time.
I am guessing that if a mistress provides water sports. There is a difference between just being urinated on and having to drink it.
Is it referred to as Golden Nectar or Mistresses Champagne....... I would not have a clue.
If a drink does not come with a rich and creamy head (like on every TV advert) I'm not interested.

The thoughts I have concern flavour and consistency. If this puts people off their breakfast I apologise. But we are forever being told (or I am) that we should be more tolerant of other peoples likes and dislikes. So it's a real question.

Do mistresses who offer hard sports, scat etc. Do they watch what they eat ?
Does a session involving this have to be booked in advance for instance.
Does it matter to a sub what the poo is like. Or is it merely the act itself that the sub gets off on.

I'm not going to make a joke about it. But if a mistress had been out with friends the night before a session involving water or hard sports and the water was let's just say "Bitter"
Does it matter ?