View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 13:24   #8
SEPP

SEPP is on a distinguished road

Geordiesouth
Yes these sessions are typically booked in advance and the minimum requirement I have known of is 24h with some mistresses going upto one week.

Deposits to secure the session are very common due to a lot of people getting scared and no showing. Anything from 50 to half the full session fee is common and in addition there will often be a premium of 50 though i have known upto 150 for the activity due to prep clean up and the fact that only a small % offer this.

The time of the session is often dictated by the mistress and specifically her body clock I know some who prefer 9am or earlier and some who say 7pm onwards

If a mistress states anytime they often perform a small enema to enable this
Though i know veggie mistresses who can provide several loads a day.

As for diet it's an individual thing and some go veggie a day or two prior, some eat lots of nuts and beens etc to provide a big solid log whilst some want to make it extra tough and eat super spicey curry the night before.

To some subs it's an act of worship to others it's a punishment to be endured.

Lots of variety in this kink and the key is finding a partner whose preferences tie in with your own

I have eaten a lot of shit and for me personally it is pure degredation and humiliation.

If anybody has specific questions please feel free to pm me
SEPP is offline   Reply With Quote