View Single Post
Old 16-09-2023, 06:13   #5
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex nihilo View Post
Very true that, but Mistresses Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Ducati would give me a good run for my money, before the ennui sets in...
It’s getting into the bloody things that’s difficult and don’t even ask about what’s the best way to get out. As for getting my leg over these days………….. let’s just say it wouldn’t be an everyday thing. Probably just on those sunnier days when I wouldn’t need to wear so much leather. But always protection of course………. Goes without saying.

I suspect there may be a few millionaires on here already. But it’s always nice to have a bit more.

If I won any large sum of dosh on the lottery it would going to ensure my family were secure (financially) for the rest of their natch. No university loans for my grandkids. They won’t need them anyway so I’ve no idea why I said that. But you catch my drift.

BDSM play everyday.
Nooooooooo !!!!!
Not for me thanks. Travel more obviously and yes I dare say a little place in the sun to rest my weary bones when winter sets in in Blitey.
Flying out the help every other week just to do housework in her kini…………..