Thread: Mistress Esme
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 18:01   #1
slavedominic

slavedominic is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Esme

On a rare trip home, i had the privilege of serving Mistress Esme in Her new venue in North London. Having been stung by some London pro-domme pretenders in the pas, it is rare for me to visit London pro-dommes as they have been too expensive and invariably disappointing. However, the online presence of Mistresses Miranda, Caramel and Mistress Esme persuaded me that there was a new type of London Domme whose publicity could be trusted. They all seem to really enjoy what they do, and to get a buzz out of inflicting degradation and/or pain on their slave.

Mistress Esme lived up to this. Although i felt She was holding back, there was still enough intensity and repeated nipple abuse in the session for me to be persuaded that She does, indeed, enjoy what She does. i would hope to return.

Premises are not yet ready to be called a dungeon, but Her dominance in the session (after a starter discussion) was very persuasive. i relived the session several times later in my hotel room - with messy sheets resulting.

i would hope to have permission to serve Her again - and for Her to truly push my limits.