Thread: Vac beds
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 19:26   #1
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough
Default Vac beds

I need some advice please from Dommes and subs alike.

Today I sessioned with my Mistress and we had agreed that part of the session would be me in her vac bed.

When I was in Glasgow in July (see review, If it's Wednesday, it's Glasgow) , I was put into a latex mask but panicked and it was swiftly removed.

I had asked about a vac bed and was enthusiastic about this. I got in no bother , settled down, had the tube in my mouth and Mistress sorted everything out, She had given me a safe word to use.

As soon as she zipped up I started to panic, the material seemed to come down on my face all of a sudden and I uttered the safeword.

Couple of seconds late and I was out. Still the same, just very disappointed that I hadn't been able to continue with the vac bed. Why did I panic, I have no idea,the material just seemed to be there and that may have done it.

I might just be making excuses but I really wanted to experience a vac bed.

Later on during the session, Mistress put a latex hangmans mask on me and I was fine. I thought that the Glasgow problem was a "one off" and I would be ok with my Mistress, whom I trust 100% but it seems it wasn't to be.

Have any Dommes or subs for that matter come up against this ?

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !

Last edited by bgx; 19-12-2013 at 19:43. Reason: Review details added
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote