Thread: Vac beds
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013, 09:16   #5
Lady Annisa

Lady Annisa has a spectacular aura aboutLady Annisa has a spectacular aura about

I've tried my vac bed and have to say it can be pretty scary to start with. I wanted to know what it felt like for my guys getting in so tried it with a very well trusted friend. As you say it pulls in close to you very quickly. I experienced a slight sense of panic and thought I would have to stop it but in that split second I decided to ride the fear and it passed in a nano second to then let me relax into it. So I totally understand that initial panic. The good thing about the vac bed, unlike some other forms of bondage, is that as soon as you decide you've had enough the hoover can be switched off and the air returns and free's you up in the blink of an eye.

I've had people panic not just with the vac bed but hoods over the years. I find it can end up in a loop situation. When tried again they worry about the previous experience so cannot relax and the cycle keeps repeating itself. In those instances I take it right back to basics. Start again with just light exposure, like a latex gloved hand over mouth. Then when they are ok with that I go onto my most basic of basic loose latex hood. Then I move up and so on and so forth. You need to just recondition your mind to stop worrying about the previous panic situation and start conditioning it to enjoy the sensation again. It may take a fair bit of time, but in my experience it's worth it.

Hope that helps.
Lady Annisa is offline   Reply With Quote