View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 19:38   #3
sub rob

sub rob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
I see quite a few subs who say that they take a small gift along for their dommes when they visit for a session

I was just wondering what kind of form these presents take. Without being too specific it would be interesting to get a feel for what subs like to take and what mistresses like to receive
I used to take gifts when I sessioned years ago with someone, but it is one of those things I have kind of stopped doing, no conscious reason but it just stopped happening.

I am always very conscious that a gift should be something she would want and enjoy, so when I used to take gifts I was constantly asking very candid questions and looking around her premises just to try and get clues of things she might like - god knows if I got it right or not. And I didn't want to resort to the old favourites of wine and chocs etc, I tried to make it something different. So I got a hint that there were certain fragrances she liked, so candles and fragranced gifts were something I bought quite regularly. But I think it is all about the lady and finding the kind of things she likes.
sub rob is offline   Reply With Quote