View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 13:29   #4
numquata

numquata is on a distinguished road

This isn’t my scene either and I have no personal experience. I can shed some light on point 2 though, based entirely on hearsay, as it was from a conversation, and a very long time ago at that, with a London domme who offered this service. So I can’t vouch for it.

It is expensive; obviously, as it takes far more time, planning and people (see below) than a “regular” session. For that reason, she didn’t do it very often. She used to set up remote locations, since there is always the danger of external intervention, as you point out, plus the fact that London is comprehensively covered by CCTV (more so now than back in the day). Obviously there has to be a degree of compromise and pre-arrangement to get the client to be in the location at some point in time, but then there’s compromise in any role play. As to her personal security, it takes more than one person to do an effective kidnapping role play. She was helped by a guy whose day job was a driver/minder for celebrities so not only did he know the city well but could also handle himself if need be. And often other players as well.
numquata is offline   Reply With Quote