Thread: Domina Jemma
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 17:38   #1
subbie

subbie is on a distinguished road
Default Domina Jemma

I'm not often moved to write reviews but two days after sessioning for the first time with Domina Jemma near Gloucester, i'm still smiling and still deliciously sore.

I'd wanted to session with Domina Jemma for a long time. Her website https://www.dominajemma.co.uk had always captivated me. Not only does She look like my ideal Mistress with dark sultry looks but her experience of the kink scene and genuine love of what She does really comes across. However, the distance involved made it logistically difficult. But with a free day, I decided to make the four hour trek by train to Her private residence in the west country. I can honestly say in 20 years of sessioning it was one of the most memorable.
Not only is Jemma gob-smackingly gorgeous in the flesh but her skill and love of her craft is second to none. She appeared in an incredibly low cut red dress that displayed her heavenly curves, reminding me of a glamorous and captivating baddie from a Bond film and within minutes She had me in the most intricate and fiendishly inventive predicament rope bondage. And as she proceeded to sensually inflict the most intense nipple torture and cbt i've ever experienced, Her dark, mesmerising eyes positively lit up with each successive groan and cry that She induced from me.
I previously had emailed Her a list of my interests, not as a prescriptive list, but to give Her areas to work within. As it transpired, She actually ticked off every activity in a seamless and free-flowing session, her flashing eyes and genuine laughter at my predicament, confirming Her enjoyment.
For those for whom Gloucester is too far to travel, She is embarking on a tour taking in Derby and London during late July. It's an opportunity not to be missed because Domina Jemma is one of the most skilled and beautiful Mistresses that i've ever suffered for.