View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 18:00   #7
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default On the Origin of Friendships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Perhaps, it's how it begins?

I started seeing herself many years ago. One of many at the time. Over time we got to know each other - became friends and started doing a few social things out of session. And we got closer

She branched out on her own - took a few of us with her. Started sessioning more regularly - and we got on better. Other stuff which I won't relate but she's seen me through some of my worst times in life

And we continue. But she has a business to run as well. So we session and there is a "tribute". It's sort of incidental

She's my closest friend and the one I trust more than other. We just grew together - both personally and BDSM wise

That's just my experience but hope it gives some insight
Properly lovely and encouraging to read such warm positivity Lisal, and I am pleased for you that your life is centred with ‘herself’. I understand that completely.

From what you say it sounds as if the money is just a vestigial payment that neither of you want to address for fear of upsetting the evolved relationship, which then makes it as you say ‘incidental’. In such a situation I doubt your friend would be considered a PD.

Mind you, after all that time I’m not sure if a monthly 5s 1d from the Lisal piggy bank is going to be of much use to her now* !

As an aside, I wonder how many of us went out intentionally seeking the relationship we now have or just stumbled across it along the way ? I suspect most evolved and grew as yours has done. That might be a better distinction between PD and this so-called ‘lifestyle’ i.e. the latter is free to develop and expand with fewer constraints of time and money and space and ‘services’.

Good thread this.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

* I seem to recall the first truly professional session I had was £65/hr. She put her rates up over the next 5 or so years to about £90/hr (IIRC) and then semi-retired but kept her regulars on at their unchanging rates for the next 7ish years. She was more than just a bit gorgeous (as Geordie can testify). Looking back now it occurs that I seem to have had an eye for attractive busty blondes. Nothing intended, or at least I think not.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 05-03-2024 at 22:31.
Slutty Rimmer is online now   Reply With Quote