View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 23:03   #27
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
for quite a few of us Trisha was a big step forward from what had gone before and she gave us some great memories
I am saddened by the news of Mistress Trisha's passing. As I have often mentioned, it was nothing more than a single Black & White image of Trisha in one of those early contact mags which awakened the submissive feelings in my teenage self*. There was obviously something quite outstanding and otherworldly about this lady, and this impression is only reinforced by the fond memories recalled here.

In reading the posts of this thread it does make me wonder if perhaps over time the world of Professional Domination might have certain salient Mistresses who radically change the scene and who dominate not only their submissives but also the future direction of all submissives. Much like the progenitors and unique originals seen in other fields. A sort of Shakespeare or Elvis of the Pro-Kink world.

Mistress Trisha certainly seems to have been a most influential lady of her time. Has there been a similar colossus in the current Internet age, or does the homogeneity and accessibility of the net prevent originality persisting for any length of time ? Or is it simply the Elvis phenomenon....

"Before anyone did anything, Elvis did everything."

I never met Mistress Trisha, but her very existence has remotely animated me across space and time. I am very thankful and in awe that such special ladies have existed and continue to exist...they make our world a wonderful one. It is for me the real reason why the fatuous sunbeams toiled to break Earth's sleep and make 'the clay grow tall'.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

* In reference to the recent thread 'When did you know ?', it was for me when I first happened upon Mistress Trisha's adverts. I remember with crystal clarity the heart-thumping moment my sight was caught and snared by that stunning picture. Mistress Trisha's beautiful stern hard eyes pierced deep within me and harpooned my soul for all Womakind. My life changed forever in just the turning of a page.

Thankfully, I managed to track down a few of the magazines a while back, and I was surprised by the potency and power they still held. The style and attire was timelessly classic which therefore is still contemporary today.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 11-12-2012 at 00:09.
Slutty Rimmer is online now   Reply With Quote