View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15   #7
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

I saw the title of a recent thread and remembered what I wrote a year ago.

I recently had two sessions with my friend and a paid-for mistress (different one in each).

The first session was unfortunately a dud, even with my friend being there. When we left I was pleased that we agreed what went wrong, but the reasons why are outside this particular thread.

I was anticipating going home frustrated, but fortunately she suggested we try again in a different city. This time it went very well, equaling the enjoyment of the session of a year ago.

The reasons for success were
- the session was not my idea. I really felt I was being used as a tool (which is a submissive fantasy for many of us)
- it was agreed there was no safeword and I was beaten very hard on hands, feet, and thighs. I have never screamed so much, not just a little more, but far more than ever before. My thighs were covered in multi-coloured bruises, some of which I still have.
- it felt like genuine female sadism as I lost all sense of control over the session. It was unrelenting without a moment's break.
- my friend was much more involved in the session than a year ago and led the way
- the other domme, who was quite strong, seemed inspired and hit me even harder than my friend

Both sessions, this one and a year ago, surpassed anything I have experienced elsewhere.