Thread: New friend
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2020, 08:47   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default New friend

So a little while back. A friend of mine told me about a friend of hers.
A friend who didn’t offer the same intimate service, but nonetheless, a friend my friend thought would be someone I would like to have as a friend.

Now that’s all clear enough innit.

Unfortunately due to this bloody thing that’s going round. I never got the opportunity to meet this possible new friend.
It was going to happen over a beer or coffee (my choice beer and crisps, my friends choice coffee and pastry...... yuk) but as I said. Stuff got in the way.

So anyway. I took the liberty to message her. Got a nice reply saying she had been looking forward to meeting me (some women have this incredible ability to tell lies and yet sound so truthful...... it’s amazing)

So we’ve been having a chat every so often. She’s French by the way so I’m slobbering every time we talk. She thinks my accent is just “Comme une peche”

Whatever that means. But at least she can understand me so I’m not complaining.

She has only just started doing massage services. Tantric style........ again I have no idea what all this tantra/nuru stuff is.
I thought it was mostly,
“Do you get naked during the massage”
Or
“Will I be happy at the end of it”

Apparently there are all kinds of variations.
I’m kidding of course. I do enjoy a good massage and have been known to ONLY want a massage....... rather than be ecstatic afterwards.

So as we have been getting to know each other. She has informed me that even though she has only just started doing what she does. She already has a few regular guys.
Sadly being unable to see anyone right now as she is being very considerate and safe. It is of course affecting her source of income.

So to provide a little. She has been doing video calls for her select few. Bank transfer etc.

Now this is not something I do.
Although I know there is a lot of it on AW. Cam, chat etc.
It’s just not thing.

But as I again said previously. She is a friend of a good friend and as we have been chatting and messaging just to get to know one another. I said if she would like to make me a short video (Not a video call) I could contribute so to speak.

So we talked even more about fetishy stuff so she could get an idea of what I enjoy.

I woke this morning to find three short clips on my phone.
With a message telling me to beg her to send me the last (and best) one.

I thought to myself this girl really does have an idea how things work.

I sent a quick message later to thank her and that I really enjoyed watching it and of course listening to her voice.
She is so sweet.

She has told me once this is all over and we get the chance to meet up for real. She is going to either deduct the small payment I made to her for the clips. Or if I prefer, she will add some time onto the session.
We’ve already agreed upon a tie and tease type of massage that she says she is really looking forward to doing.

How nice is that ?