Thread: New friend
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2020, 14:35   #7
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Size (ahem) is an issue. The site we've been looking at (lockthecock) has way to size but it needs a tape measure which I don't have and - preferably - two people to measure accurately.
Tape measure ??? Behave yourself and stop bragging.

When I bought my custom chastity cage I just made do with a micrometer and a pair of vernier callipers !

My lady friend is teasing me also and has just sent me a picture of her gorgeous beautiful looking pie stuffed full of hot meat..

...and then started bemoaning she is now totally out of flour and cannot bake another one because the shelves are totally empty. I have a load of it (always keep a good stock) and offered to drop some off for her, but she declined because all her children are at home from school and Uni which would cause some awkward questions. We then started talking about arranging a clandestine meeting somewhere to hand over bags of white powder away from prying eyes.

Jeeez, what have I become ? A pusher or a user ?

So what ? I do a bit of ‘F’ now and then. I can handle the pies. I control them, they don’t control me.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 23-04-2020 at 20:32.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote