View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:01   #12
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default I have had enough....

As reefknot is a moderator, and someone I have always experienced as fair, I have just sent him a message on this topic.

I have decided that I do not want to be reviewed anymore here on UK-Mistresses and have asked him to put me on the list of mistresses who do not want reviews done.

Though I have faired reasonably well in the past with feedback left here about me, it is now just TOO much. What I mean by this is I have gone into the mistress information section and just can't believe what I am reading. It is nothing more than hoards of 'unregulated' reviews. I know that it must be hard for the moderators to keep a lid on it all, but there is for me a principle involved here.

As it is, I don't come on-line that much anymore and hell knows what could be written about me 'behind my back'.

I am not a preforming clown. I am a human being. I just don't want the stress of worrying what is going to be said about me on here. I want to be able to just put that to one side and enjoy myself and my time with the visitors to my chamber without the pressure of...... this man found UK-Mistresses, visits UK-Mistresses, if I put one food out of place I have had it. For me that is a form of topping from the bottom. And a tinge of a threat..... "I saw your details on UK-Mistresses and maybe I will do a review later".

And lastly........ so many of these over-the-top glowing, positive comments left in the information on mistresses section are very suspect. Am I the only one who is suspicious? A flood of men who all of a sudden come forward to say how wonderful someone is, who never normally post. Come on guys, it's not difficult to register loads of fictitious subs/slaves to do a mistresses bidding, all you need is to obtain some email addresses that can be acquired in 10 minutes flat! It sort of make it unfair for the mistress who don't engage in those dodgy practices.

If I recall correctly, I had something like 11/12 responses in regards to myself, when I was still relatively new to pro-domming.... and seemed to fair reasonably well, all things considered.

But, don't you think it is a bit suspect when responses about a particular individual is just all 100% mind bogglingly wonderful, I do.

No-one is perfect and amazing and wonderful with just everyone they come into contact with. It is not humanly possible!

Last edited by MistressHourglass; 03-05-2012 at 10:25.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote