View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 17:08   #14
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressHourglass View Post
And just to add, I AM NOT SPECTATOR SPORT. It is exactly this kind of attitude that makes me realise that I have made the right decision to be removed from all this review crap on here.

PDUK does not allow things to get out of hand, so I will keep on accepting reviews submitted there, but not here.

And gentlemen, it could not have escaped your notice that PDUK is thriving. That loads of mistresses get involved and post on there. That they have a sizeable male following, that grows by the day. Whilst this place is quite a contrast.
If I upset you with that remark then I unreservedly apologise. I had hoped that the smilies at the end of the post would have indicated that it was meant to be light hearted. Sessioning is a serious business for some - for others of us it is carried out with a smile and I sometimes try to bring that feeling to UKM

I believe that PDUK has a policy of not discussing UKM openly on their forums. I am sure someone will correct me if I have this wrong. I think that is a good way to go and we aim to do the same about PDUK here so I will refrain from any comment on that part of your post

Last edited by Lisal; 03-05-2012 at 17:30.