View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 02:22   #7
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Red face Technical Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Samantha View Post
So, shall I start?

I'd like to see a re organisation of forums perhaps and maybe retiring the less popular ones, we have the option to make them read only.

I'd like to investigate the option of having 'classified ads' again, but this is a HUGE moderating task and we might need volunteers to 'person' this. (Initially it would need a volunteer to find out what is out there and what would work for us).

Updated Mistress listings - I think a data base option would be good - where a Mistress/Top/submissive/Master/etc can add there listing and it is checked over by a mod/volunteer before 'going live' on the website - search categories could be by activity and/or area. Again, I have no skills in writing the appropriate software plug in!

Thoughts?
I appreciate this is not a forum for 'techies' but every now and then something happens on a computer and you just don't know where to start.

For example, today I had a major data disaster. It cost me $250 dollars but I now have 20 years of data back. The issue is simple - no backup. Solution £100perhaps others need this type of technical help?
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote