View Single Post
Old 07-03-2024, 21:57   #15
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Of course. I doubt there is any ‘magic’ bullet but daft not to promote the easy wins which can only be of benefit anyway. It’s all about preparing and nourishing the seed bed for healthy growth. Feed and tender them but let them grow.

Did anyone ever lay on their death bed and bemoan their life had been blighted by a love of music ?

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

Sure

Anything that helps is good. My concern is that - in this thread anyway - there seems to be a concentration on one thing (at a time to be fair) when I personally believe we should be thinking in broader terms

AIUI music is compulsory on the national curriculum for kids age 5-14. Not in academies but they are “expected” to teach it. Now that may not be to the level discussed earlier but it it still means that an awful lot of children do get access to the subject in schools

Plus, of course, there is outside school where there is a heck of a choice of music which children listen to

It just feels to me that music is fairly well covered already.