View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 23:54   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedave View Post
Strap on is something I've been into for a long while and I have the urge to try something little more natural.

Basically I'm looking for a ts mistress (ideally with all original parts if you catch my drift) though I suppose I might consider post op as well

London or Manchester ideally but would look anywhere

Most directories don't seem to cover this too well so I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction?

Sadistic and good at humiliation - which considering I'm hoping for a very femme looking but hung like a horse mistress should easy to do.
Pardon my ignorance, but how does a post-op TS fit your requirements for a hostess with the mostest ? Wouldn’t that be more a ‘chick that once had a dick’, which confounds your desire for it being real not strapped-on* ?

Isn’t it more a modified bloke with bolt-ons that you’re after ?

I did once visit a TS Mistress. Not the best experience, and I found it difficult not to talk to the Mistress like a bloke. Had similar issues with TS work colleagues.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* What a strange thought. A man has an operation to remove his dick and then practices as a Mistress and straps on a false dick. He undergoes a strapadictomy. It reminds me of the chap stranded on a desert island who discovers a lifeboat, so he breaks it up to make a raft.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 10-01-2022 at 08:42.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote