View Single Post
Old 27-10-2022, 06:43   #19
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Can’t figure you out Lisal.

Every type of play seems to get your comment ‘not my thing, but each to their own’, which leaves almost no kink left.

I’m beginning to suspect you are actually into…straight vanilla !

That’s a perversion too far for me, but each to their own.

As for Mistress Annabelle, I regret not making the concerted effort but it was just too far away to tempt me to take the chance. Also, if I’d enjoyed the experience I wouldn’t have wanted it to be a SEO.

Mind you, the part of the country she was based in is somewhere I’ve never visited and is reputed to be very interesting with some attractions I would like to see, apart from just MA’s ass and legs.

Kind Regards,
Page 143.
Pretty straightforward Slutty

I don’t like impact play and anything which involves it being sexual for the domme. I suspect I am in the minority here. Been with herself for so long now that we’ve built up a very individual D/s scenario that is certainly not vanilla. But pretty unique..

She did/does live in a nice part of the country. Not that far from me

“Not my thing but each to their own”