Thread: Online meet up
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2022, 21:23   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Post post existence.

What an excellent idea.

…why have we gone through 2 years and 3 lockdowns without any of us fellas thinking of this little bit of inspiration ? For Lord sake, do the women have to do everything round here ?

Personal circumstances don’t always allow privacy to chat in our way but I will certainly make the effort to say hello. It would be nice to put a voice to a name, that would be interesting. As would the opportunity to chat beyond the structure of posts. Post-post chat.

Camera off for me, I don’t want you all being jealous of my Adonis good looks*.

One thing; I’ve never actually done an actual ‘Zoom’ chat (it’s always been ‘Teams’), can I do it on wor I-pad ?

I suppose it’s ‘bring your own bottle’…errrr, let’s not go there.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

* Lord Adonis, not the Greek fella ! Actually, I don’t want anyone seeing the state of my bookshelves which currently are more piled up with tinned toms and Burgundy than they are with the works of the great Australian post-existential philosophers.

I presume we will be chatting about the post-existential Australian philosophers ? If he exists, post or otherwise.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 13-02-2022 at 23:56.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote