View Single Post
Old 21-04-2023, 09:29   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default …but they can’t take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
Misogyny is becoming a real problem on UKM sadly

I can understand why the mods pulled the thread. That level of misogyny shames us all. Disgusting.

But it's not fair that we can't discuss women like Carol on here. That's two times we've tried and failed. A new low for UKM.

Are we to avoid discussing any women on UKM moving forwards in case it triggers the misogynists?

In which case you have to ask what is the point of UKM???

My suggestion is get tough on misogynists. Three strikes and you're out.

Mistress Adore wouldn't have tolerated it. Lady Sam certainly wouldn't.

Leave the mods to it Brimble. Is what the usual suspects will probably say.

But this is the Suggestions sections. "Please post any sensible ideas you have which will help to improve UK-M or the Message Boards."

I'm pretty sure the mods would have got rid of this section by now if they didn't want our ideas on how UKM can improve!
This is just a re-heat of numerous other introspective and selfishly obsessive threads which go nowhere.

Whilst we don’t want casual abusive misogyny (as recently witnessed - disgusting and disturbing) on the forum I believe we can trust the Mods to mod.

After that we just need to ignore the couple of self appointed pseudo-mods who insist on telling people what topics they can and cannot discuss and what they can and cannot say about the subjects and people they do or do not approve of.

As you said recently though, you give yourself a pass for the Oub which you believe is for lampooning politicians and public figures such as Vorders…which then creates what they call a ‘target rich environment’.

If it bothers you both so much then maybe try and resist your own temptation for the rest of the year, climb down from your high horses and avoid the Oub, and then just see if that helps in a way your psychotic activism hasn’t.

That is if it really bothers you.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 21-04-2023 at 10:16.