Thread: Humiliation
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 13:41   #10
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by platelicker View Post
I am very much into humiliation - private and public - but have always wondered how can something be truly humiliating if the sub asks for it.

My most humiliating experience was public and about a year ago. In fact, the last time that I sessioned.

I was instructed to meet Mistress at an indoor shopping mall/centre. I had no idea what she had planned for me but we had sessioned a number of times before.

We met and she took me to one of the entrances to the mall. She instructed me to kneel down next to the door and stay there as she intended to do a bit of shopping and have a coffee. I was captivated by her power and control over me and the fact that she knew I would obey.

I knelt at the door for about 45 mins. I was permitted to stand for one minute in every five to allow my knees to have some relief. It was humiliating and, to an extent, interesting. The entrance was glass and so I could see people inside the mall and they could see me. Most people either did not see me or ignored; some had a good look but did not say anything; quite a number came up to me and asked me if I was okay.

Mistress returned and we went to her place for a private session. I do not think I could have gone through with it if I had had prior warning and certainly not if the location had been local to me. However, it was a long way from where I live and I did not have time to think. I was in a very submissive zone and just obeyed. I could have got up and walked off at any time but I was not going to disobey and disappoint my Mistress.
Well I think it was very irresponsible of your Mistress to leave you there without at least a bowl of water and a bowl of dry biscuits. What if you dehydrated ?

It is these sort of unthinking types of roleplay that can lead to unintended hurt and injury. In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if she is the sort who would also leave a sub in a locked car on a Summer’s day without first winding a window down.

I cannot abide ignorant cruelty to dumb animals, it makes my blood boil !!!

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote