UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-09-2014, 17:30   #5
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Differennces

I am unsure if eating excrement carries health risks whereas I am fairly certain that drinking urine is generally harmless and unless my memory is fading, there was a program on TV a while back about the benefits of taking the waters.

Pee drinking is certainly an aquired taste, one which my PD has ensured that I have acquired, now really appreciate and have had no adverse side effects whatsoever. On the contrary, I now find it a priviledge and a most subserviant act to accept a drink direct from source. Pee can have different flavours but generally Mistress consumes copious quantities of water during a watersports session to ensure the outpouring is not sharp tasting or to heavily coloured.

I have also found that chilled pee is very tasty and can be consumed like a good pint albeit without the head or at least a good glass of chilled wine. I believe urine is relatively sterile wheras pooh contains millions of very nasty bacteria.

No doubt a member of the mediacl profession will be able to enlighten us further about eating waste products..

Last edited by jo nep; 14-09-2014 at 20:12.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hard sports, manchester, manchester mistress, mistress, mistress violet