UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 20-11-2012, 15:33   #1
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough
Default Miss Trisha of Earls Court

I know that this lady retired long ago but she was my very first some years ago. She was a very intrigueing lady. Does anyone know when she retired and what happened to her? This is purely for my own information as she was very special and she has stayed in my memory for many years.
Old 20-11-2012, 17:58   #2
cpexplorer

cpexplorer is on a distinguished road

Me too. I saw her twice in 1984, when I was 21. My first ever CP experiences. The first time she gave me 12 with a traditional Scottish tawse across my bottom. I had no idea it would hurt so much, but the vivid marks were a massive turn-on for days afterwards.

The second time I got my first caning. She was dressed as a nurse and caned me for pinching her bottom.
cpexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 14:09   #3
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

....She sounds like She was awesome guys!.....the tawsing would have been "right up my alley!"

....wonder if Miss Trisha has any colleagues in the PD profession that are still practicing?

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 15:31   #4
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by balacano View Post
....She sounds like She was awesome guys!.....the tawsing would have been "right up my alley!"

....wonder if Miss Trisha has any colleagues in the PD profession that are still practicing?
She was awesome especially to me at the tender age I was then. Kind, gorgeous and very friendly. I went to her by mistake not knowing what a domme was (I was a real greenhorn then) and she was my first taste. I am not sure whether she has any colleagues still practicing though. ANyone else have experience of this lovely commanding lady?
Old 24-11-2012, 13:07   #5
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

I am sorry to have to say it, but I believe Trisha died several years ago. On some previous correspondence about her, I received a PM from a member (I think on the UKPD message board) saying that she had died. At the time I was seeing a long term dominatrix I knew well in Earl's Court who also knew Trisha and she confirmed the story that she had died of cancer .

On retiring at 50 in 1989 Trisha had moved to a Caribbean island and a new life. Sadly however that's where the story ends.

I still have fantastic memories of that wonderful lady. I saw her about once a year from 1973 to 1989. I sometimes wonder how she would have handled the modern era. I guess she would have been at the forefront of the video libraries that are so common now amongst serious professional dommes. I have only one or two pictures of her to remind me of that gem. Rest in peace Trisha - you were one of a kind.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 14:20   #6
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

This comes as a shock Des. Thank you though for updating us.

I'm sure Trisha would have been doing fine had she been a younger Domme practising in this day and age. I wasn't aware that she was 50 when she retired and last saw her probably around 1988. I remember getting her answering machine around 90/91 which was the last time I tried reaching her. As I look back I don't recall her age ever being something I actually thought about but I suppose she may well have been in the second half her 40s when I last visited her chambers.

RIP Trisha.

Last edited by CP Bliss; 26-11-2012 at 14:00.
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote