UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2014, 20:03   #1
Red

Red is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Adore - Cross Dressing and CP

Hi Mistress

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, because it made me relive our session all over again and I’m still very euphoric.

Well I have had some time to reflect on yet another amazing experience that you have given me and all I can say is Wow! I can’t stop thinking about it and am feeling very relaxed and very happy. MA worked her magic again and I am one extremely lucky and extremely satisfied Sub.

As always I was excited and really looking forward to seeing you. When you opened the door you looked statuesque in those massive heels and that lovely dress. I looked this up to make sure I was using the right word and the dictionary said “like a statue, as in majestic dignity, grace, or beauty”. You looked fantastic!

Then when we went downstairs and chatted it was lovely – so relaxed and natural. You are so easy to talk to. Then when you decide, you switch into Mistress mode and the session starts proper. The look, the authority in your voice, it just gets me straight into the Sub mindset. At this point my nerves are tingling, waiting, anticipating what is to come but not knowing what it will be.

You said that you thought it would be nice for me to be dressed and enjoy that feeling because you knew I had not had much opportunity recently. That was very nice of you and very much appreciated. You let me dress, pampered me and applied full make-up. I don’t think I tell you enough how good that makes me feel. For years this has been something that I have had to hide, keep secret. To be able to do this openly with you has released a lifetime of frustration. To be able to be myself with you is the dream that I thought would never happen. You don’t just accept me like this, you are supportive and encourage me to be myself. To be accepted is already more than I ever thought possible, but you help me so much. To go from a totally repressed state to this total liberation is really mind-blowing. I have tried to explain how much this affects me – how much you have done for me, just in this area alone, before we even think about the public play/humiliation and cp stuff, but I don’t think I can manage to truly get over how immense this is for me and how grateful I am.

I was still luxuriating in being fully dressed by my beautiful Mistress when you pointed out that there were no toys laid out. “What is she going to do with me today?” you whispered in my ear, followed by “I don’t like anything else! I don’t like anything else!” in a whiney, frightened voice, mocking me but mirroring exactly what I was thinking. You smiled as you looked into my face to read my emotions. You knew you were getting the reactions you wanted. I was unsure, looking around everywhere trying to get some clue as to what my be going to happen. You reveled in this and carried on pointing out my predicament. “I don’t like anything else! I don’t like anything else!” you kept repeating as you made me wait to know my fate , the fear quelling up inside me more and more as you kept talking. You pointed out that you could do anything you wanted. “Now what shall I do with you?” – the smile, the looking through my eyes into my soul, feeding on the fear and adrenalin. You had me where you wanted me – scared, nervous, desperate to know what will happen. What will you do? Where will you take me and how far? You let it sink in for a while, amused at my senseless chatter, my nervous laughter, feeling my fear and loving it.

You produced 2 leather mittens and put them on me. You watched my reactions, knowing exactly what I would be feeling. Not so cocky now,was I? ha ha. You’re right inside my head. Hints, suggestions, ideas about what might happen. I think my eyes were widening by the second. Oh yes, you were really enjoying yourself here.

Then you get some rope and bring it over to me, my eyes were riveted to it, as you knew they would be, as I pathetically try to work out what is going to happen. You used it to fasten my hands above my head as I am forced to stand facing the pillar.

Again you point out my predicament to me. Stood fully dressed in high heels securely fastened to this pillar. “Oh, and it is right in front of the mirror so you can see what I am going to do to you, can’t you?”

My mind is in overdrive. What has Mistress planned. I am really scared. “I don’t like anything else! I don’t like anything else!” she keeps repeating in that mocking whiney pathetic voice. What is she going to do? What on earth is coming. Oh S**t! What have I got myself into here?

Will Mistress make me do something I really don’t like? No, she wouldn’t …… would she? She might!! I am helpless – can’t do a thing about it! Panic really set in. I tried not to show it but you knew, oh yes, you knew alright. That was the point. That was what you wanted. The greater the fear the bigger the buzz! Fastened to the pillar with you completely inside my head I couldn’t think straight. You wanted me experience the full effect of this buzz, to feel totally alive and completely exhilarated, and I most certainly did! You were brilliant! I experienced everything that you wanted me to and it was wonderful – so, so scary, but absolutely wonderful.

As if this wasn’t enough you threw me again! You lifted a cover to reveal a huge array of toys on one of the beds. My eyes were on stalks! You had intended to give me the cp I was craving all along, you just wanted me to squirm and suffer a bit first. Oh you can be so cruel sometimes lol.

As always I look over the toys, assessing each one, gauging what they will feel like on my unprotected bottom. There were a lot, including some that I dread. You remind me of the phrase that I stupidly told you that I use sometimes to provoke a reaction – there are three things in life, soccer, ale and women (in that order). My how you made me regret saying that.

You picked up a thin wooden paddle? (I’m not sure how to describe it) and started to circle me menacingly, chiding me for my stupid statement and telling me how you will get me to change it. You started hitting me as you chided me, first through my dress, but then you rolled it up, lowered my knickers, and started to beat my bare bottom. It was very, very, stingy.

You informed me that receiving punishment on the bottom whilst standing up is more painful than when being bent over and swapped the paddle for a long thin whippy rattan cane. I very soon realised the truth of this. From the intensity of the strokes I could tell that this was going to be a hard session. You were pushing my limits again. As always I am very grateful for this, and so safe in the hands of a true professional, but that isn’t what is uppermost in your mind when you are securely fastened to a pillar and having to take it.

You kept circling me in between some intense caning in a very dominant and menacing way. You kept me fully aware of my situation, standing in my high heels, fastened to the pillar, at your mercy, or not as the case may be.

I followed you with my eyes as you walked round the pillar and keeping me in a constant state of inner turmoil. Very quickly, it seemed, you told me there was blood …. and it wasn’t just a smattering on a couple patches of skin like I have had before. You told me it was trickling down. You showed me how much blood there was on the cane, and then started smearing it on my upper arms right where I could see it. It was obvious that you were enjoying yourself and that added to my enjoyment. I watched you in the mirror. Intense concentration, looks of satisfaction when delivering hard strokes, monitoring the “damage”. You looked absorbed, and satisfied and that made me feel really good.

After you had been caning me quite hard for a while and the blood was trickling you examined my bottom. It was so funny when you said incredulously “you can take a lot more”. I asked what you meant and you showed me that part of my bottom, on the right side I think, was still soft – hadn’t hardened at all. We both laughed not understanding how it could be like that after what you had given me.

Watching you at work was a privilege and a pleasure. Even more so because I was the recipient of this caning. Yes it was very hard to take but my very being was crying out for it. My soul kept wanting more. It felt primal. Wanting so much to receive this pain from you, struggling so much to take it, and yet, feeling gloriously alive.

I think you said you were using a senior rattan cane. It was very whippy. You delighted in bending the end round in a big arc then just letting it go to cut into my already raw, sore bottom. I couldn’t believe how painful that was. Then when you taking full swings it went up a level again. You kept taking me to the point where I didn’t feel I could take any more, stopping for a short time, then continuing maybe focusing on another area. By doing this you kept the intensity at a level that I could just about tolerate throughout the session.

I stupidly asked you what cane you were using and what was a dragon cane like. Why on earth would I utter such an inanely ridiculous question when in a position like this. Or was I just saying I would like to try the dragon cane. I really don’t know. I was absorbed in the passion and intensity of the wonderful caning I was receiving. Anyway, you duly obliged. WHAT ON EARTH HAD I DONE? This racked the pain up a bit more, and I had asked for this! I could feel my eyes glazing over I was lost in the moment.

The caning went on for a bit longer and I was watching you in the mirror and thinking how lucky I was.

Then you released me. You walked up to me as I leaned against the pillar, breathing heavily, reeling from the effects of the serious caning, emotionally as much as physically. Some respite. Fantastic, I need this. However, you admired your handiwork, said “ I must get a photo of this”, then with a big smile on your face, you got your phone, made me bend over the bench, and took a picture. You showed it to me and I can’t describe how I felt. Elated is probably a good description. I had gone through a lot and it was wonderful to see the outcome, the finished article. Except that it wasn’t finished. You told me there would be more. You bent me over a chair, right in front of the mirror (Thank you!) and fastened my mittened hands to the back of the chair. You then proceeded to cane me some more, and at the same intensity of strokes. I have always dreamed about being able to take cp like this but never dreamed I would be able to. You have made this possible. I now live out many of my dreams because of you. That is how much you do for me.

You continued to switch between the rattan and the dragon, examining my bottom carefully and making sure that every part was marked to your satisfaction. I’m not sure what sub-space feels like but I’m pretty sure I spent a lot of yesterday’s session there.

This was a truly amazing session for me. There was a real intensity. Yes we had loads of laughs and it was huge fun but this was a serious caning, and made more painful by virtue of the fact that I was standing for most of it, not bent over. You satisfied my basic raw needs yesterday and I really hope it was satisfying for you too.

You clearly thought about what to do with me. It was lovely that you dressed me and pampered me first knowing that side of my kink has been neglected recently. You know what is currently happening in my life. You knew I was a bit stressed and you cared enough to tailor the session to help me with that. I came out feeling totally destressed, very, very satisfied, and feeling on top of the world.

Last edited by Lisal; 25-07-2014 at 15:42.
Closed Thread

Tags
corporal punishment, cross dressing, mistress adore, red, review