UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Old 16-11-2019, 14:45   #1
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default You can imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Brimble View Post
I'll give it another week, then I'll be finished with this place for good if I'm still not getting anywhere.

I doubt anyone will miss me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Indeed, only a few problems are truly intractable so if you are intending to stick around how about we agree to neither of us posting on the politics thread(s) or raking up all that muck from those past threads made years ago ?

I can be Ian, you can be Martin and the Mods can be Mo.

But yes, those good old days*. We did indeed enjoy innocent laughs before Brexit and Hashtags got us soppy-stern at each other’s throats, so let’s just avoid them altogether. As we agree, life is very short and there really is no time for fussing and fighting my friend.
I am speaking to you from the Suggestions Box at UK-Mistresses. Last week the Slutty ambassador in UKM handed the Bjorn Brimble a final post stating that unless I heard from him by 11 o'clock that he was prepared at once to withdraw his posts from the political threads, a state of antagonism would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this Slut is at politics with Bjorn Brimble.

You can imagine what a bitter blow it is to me that all my long struggle to win peace has failed. Yet I cannot believe that there is anything more, or anything different, that I could have done and that would have been more successful. Up to the very last it would have been quite possible to have arranged a peaceful and honourable settlement between Bjorn and myself. But Brimble would not have it. He had evidently made up his mind to attack any posters whatever happened, and although he now says he put forward reasonable opinions which were rejected by the board, that is not a true statement. The proposals were never seen as such by the board, nor by myself, and though they were announced in the above posts made last Friday night, Brimble did not wait to hear my comments on them, but rejected my attempts at peace.

His action shows convincingly that there is no chance of expecting that this man will ever give up his practice of using insults and abuse to gain his will. He can only be stopped by opposing force.

We have a clear conscience. We have done all that any forum could do to establish peace. But the situation in which no word given by Brimble could be trusted, and no members or board could feel itself safe, had become intolerable. And now that we have resolved to finish it, I know that you will all play your part with calmness and courage.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 17-11-2019 at 11:30.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote