UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 06-03-2012, 23:14   #11
Super_Domme

Super_Domme is an unknown quantity at this point

Both sites are on different servers, perhaps this indicates it is infact a new site & seperate owners.

Could well be wrong.

Old 07-03-2012, 15:13   #12
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Domme View Post
Both sites are on different servers, perhaps this indicates it is infact a new site & seperate owners.

Could well be wrong.

No, you are not wrong Super_Domme. They are other sites with different owners..... and have been around for ages.

I would just like to clarify something. I am sorry that Mike and his site has disappeared. I found he always treated myself and the other dommes I knew very well, with respect.

He was also a true professional in regards to his work ethic.

Just because we are sex workers didn't mean he took us for granted.

He always sorted out details that we wanted changed straight away. I never had to chase him around for receipts or have him reply weeks later. He once spent an hour reducing the size of my banner and didn't charge. I was always changing my mind in regards to the images I wanted up and he was very patient. He took pride in his site. He didn't come over as someone who was just in it for grabbing as much as he possibly could, in the shortest time.

He was very fair in my opinion, giving us all a shot at being promoted. And he extended his promotions to not just the established dommes, but us newbies.

He also asked for very reasonable fees from us mistresses, keeping in mind he was the FIRST on google when searching. His fees were even a better bargain than his competitors, who were underneath him in the ranks! His website got results. A lot of men contacted me through his site, very few contacted me though the other places I was listed at.

I miss him, even though there is all this outstanding money.

I imagine he has health concerns again and I hope things improve for him.

He was a decent guy. It is quite obvious to me as to why he was up at the top of the search engines.

Whoever gets that slot now will have a lot to live up to.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 22:48   #13
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

Not the same site and different people running it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedave View Post
or a very similar idea http://the-london-mistresses.com

postcode and activity serch - lots of the banner ads look the same as well
Old 09-03-2012, 14:25   #14
MistressHourglass

MistressHourglass is on a distinguished road
Default .....

If Mike and his site is lost forever I put my bets on http://www.mistresses-in-london.co.uk taking the crown.

Beautifully designed and there is no charge, YES (for any ladies reading this), no charge to sign up!! Now, the is a rarity in this day and age so will put a good word in for them just for that.

Not only that..... they are right at the top when googling 'london mistress'.
MistressHourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 23:18   #15
Petronius

Petronius is on a distinguished road

I sessioned with a mistress who knows Mike earlier today, and she confirmed that he has sadly had to close the site down for good owing to ill health and a consequent inability to maintain the site that the standard that he is accustomed to and would wish to maintain. I have found his web site to be a god-send over the last decade or so, and while I am obviously saddened to see it go, that is obviously of secondary concern, and I wish him all the best.

I've just had a look at the Mistresses in London site, and it does indeed look good. The lack of charge, however, may well prove to be a double-edged sword as no price also means there is a risk of scammers advertising at no cost to themselves, but to the detriment of subs and genuine pro dommes alike.
Petronius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:11   #16
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

As for the alternative site, he only list's those he is in favour with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressHourglass View Post
If Mike and his site is lost forever I put my bets on http://www.mistresses-in-london.co.uk taking the crown.

Beautifully designed and there is no charge, YES (for any ladies reading this), no charge to sign up!! Now, the is a rarity in this day and age so will put a good word in for them just for that.

Not only that..... they are right at the top when googling 'london mistress'.
Old 11-03-2012, 17:21   #17
slavedave

slavedave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I sessioned with a mistress who knows Mike earlier today, and she confirmed that he has sadly had to close the site down for good owing to ill health and a consequent inability to maintain the site that the standard that he is accustomed to and would wish to maintain. I have found his web site to be a god-send over the last decade or so, and while I am obviously saddened to see it go, that is obviously of secondary concern, and I wish him all the best.

I've just had a look at the Mistresses in London site, and it does indeed look good. The lack of charge, however, may well prove to be a double-edged sword as no price also means there is a risk of scammers advertising at no cost to themselves, but to the detriment of subs and genuine pro dommes alike.
Shame - its a great little site

Does anybody know if he might be interested in selling it? - I'd be interested if anybody knows how I could get in touch with him
slavedave is offline   Reply With Quote