UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 06-09-2013, 07:41   #1
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

I posted earlier that I had visited Mistress Elise 'just once which says it all really' and exchanged a PM with Bigyin on why. I guess my comment was a intended to be a little disparaging really.

However, I have just seen a website for the mistress Elise that is clearly being referred to in the original posting and it is a completely different lady to the one I saw - who by the way is still working and advertising.

So, there are two mistress Elise's in Birmingham who are of very different appearances and ages. My view of the lady I visited hasn't changed but I have to say I wouldn't visit the blonde Mistress Elise that promotes her ball busting videos either. There is little in the wording of her website that would suggest to me that she is caring, sane or has any sort of empathy with her clients. I know she may be putting across a certain kind of persona but all the warning signs are there on her website for anybody to see. It says DANGER KEEP AWAY in big letters to me.

I enjoy one or two edgy and risky activities, needles, judicial canings being two there are plenty of mistresses who advertise these but who I wouldn't risk visiting as they don't demonstrate either in words or photos that they have any real skills in these areas nor the understanding of what they are offering and how it needs to be delivered safely and sanely. The mistresses that are experienced and good practitioners clearly come across as that and can generally be trusted.

We may want to engage in risky activities (with a mistress we can trust) and push the boundaries but who want s to end up in A&E? Particularly after sessioning with a mistress who says she doesn't give a shit.

It is for each to make their own decisions but please note there are two Mistress Elise's in Birmingham, unusual in itself.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote