UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 15-06-2010, 18:14   #1
nelliep

nelliep is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Annabelle of Kent ?

Has any one had a session with this fantastic looking Mistress. Her site is very professional, and I am intrigued?

I am not good with all this computer stuff so I think this is the right link /www.mistressannabelle.moonfruit.com/#/goddess/4525393893.

Cheers
nelliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 18:12   #2
perky

perky is on a distinguished road

Yes i saw her a couple of times early this year once in her old premises ,and again when she moved into her new one, lots of equipment, but lacked any atmosphere, Yes she is as good looking as her pictures , I had a couple of good sessions, and she leans more towards the 'erotic' side , if thats your thing then go for it . she also advertises on a well known adult web site .!
perky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 15:49   #3
WileyOne

WileyOne is on a distinguished road
Default sisymaids

She was working with Mrs Silk for a while and you can see a lot of her handywork on that website and the related www.sissymaids.com
WileyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 10:06   #4
helpless

helpless is on a distinguished road

Mistress Annabelle only lives a mile or two up the road from me. She looks fantastic but I've read she has given oral sex during the course of sessions and I've seen clips of her being spit-roasted.
I understand each to his or her own, but it's not what I look for in a dominant lady.
A great shame as she does look great!
My loss I guess!
helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 10:05   #5
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyOne View Post
She was working with Mrs Silk for a while and you can see a lot of her handywork on that website and the related www.sissymaids.com
Just a quck clarification here (missed this the first time round)

She was working for the people who run the Mrs Silk site - not with or for Mrs Silk
Old 27-05-2011, 11:13   #6
helpless

helpless is on a distinguished road

Thanks Perky and Kittyslave. Despite her close proximity I think I shall give Mistress Annabelle a miss.

Nearly all Mistresses I've met have offered a drink, (tea, coffee or a soft drink) afterwards and we've discussed the session and chatted about all manner of topics. The chance for a shower or wash is not uncommon either.
Pre-session, if I've not met the Lady in question before we generally have a talk about what the session will cover. From later meetings onwards the session might begin upon arrival.

A pity Mistress Annabelle, despite having such a professional looking website, apparently adopts such an indifferent attitude to her sessions.
helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 11:20   #7
ricci

ricci is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Just a quck clarification here (missed this the first time round)

She was working for the people who run the Mrs Silk site - not with or for Mrs Silk
very valid point.

What is the quality of the Mrs Silk site like these days? Not looked at it for years
ricci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 12:02   #8
Lisal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricci View Post
very valid point.

What is the quality of the Mrs Silk site like these days? Not looked at it for years
I don't know as I haven't been a member for many many years

But, the preview does still seem to be showing a lot of Mrs Silk.....

Old 20-05-2011, 14:33   #9
perky

perky is on a distinguished road

i managed to see her again early this year about seven or eight months after my previous visit. It was a very dissapointing session , it felt as if she was running a production line of one in one out , which also meant that the actual session was only 45 minutes,she didnt listen to my likes and dislikes etc and was generally very cold and distant before during and after , she has also hiked her prices up beyond even central london prices . So i will not visit her again !!
perky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 09:52   #10
kittysslave

kittysslave is on a distinguished road

I was going to reply, then I saw Perky's post - and it's spot on.
She is certainly fabulous to look at - her boobs and pussy are the best I ever saw, and she made VERY sure I saw them. But that's all the positive stuff over..

She says to expect the unexpected - and I saw that too. After some routine nagging and perfunctory 'discipline', she strapped me to the St Andrew's cross, put a condom on me, and them climbed aboard my cock - something I sure as hell wasn't expecting, or psychologically ready for!

But a cold, hard production line she is - it's just 'in - where's the money - no discussion of wants or health or limits - just up you go and lets get it done then - and out the door you go'.
Not even the offer of a glass of water or the loo after journeying all the way from London on a freezing cold day. Just a cold person, and a cold experience. Wish I'd just got up and left earlier.

I arrive treating all mistresses with respect. Here's one who does not reciprocate.

Ultimate mistress? I think not!
Bye for ever, Annabelle of Kent.. shame. You could have done SO well quite easily.

Last edited by kittysslave; 21-06-2011 at 17:20.
kittysslave is offline   Reply With Quote