UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 13-06-2011, 23:08   #1
jack

jack is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Hourglass??

I am a very nervous newbie who has never visited a PD or taken part in any activities (although fascinated by the scene for many years). Now finally considering taking the plunge but incredibly nervous and simply dont know which London PDs might be suitable.

Interests are in physical domination, restraint, strap on training, with a particular fascination in toys of all shapes and sizes.

I am quite taken with Mistress Hourglass who is not only beautiful, but appears to be sensitive and perceptive and might be a good person to introduce me to the scene.

Any comments or thoughts from more experienced players gratefully received!

Jack
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 09:59   #2
sub rob

sub rob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
I am a very nervous newbie who has never visited a PD or taken part in any activities (although fascinated by the scene for many years). Now finally considering taking the plunge but incredibly nervous and simply dont know which London PDs might be suitable.
I'd say go for it jack, we were all where you are now at some point in our lives, it was hard to take the plunge but I'm not sure you will find anyone on here who regrets having finally taken the plunge and booked that first session.

I've never met Mistress Hourglass so can't specifically answer your question as such other than to say that she has from time to time posted on here, and everything she has written to me says she is clearly someone who is both knowledgeable and professional, so I'm sure you have made an excellent choice.

Be honest about your situation, let her know your hopes and fears, don't be afraid to tell her stuff, because the more you can tell her about your inner thoughts, the better your chance of the session going brilliantly.

Oh and good luck, I hope you manage to have a brill session.
sub rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 15:00   #3
perky

perky is on a distinguished road
Default hourglass

i sessioned with mistress Hourglass a few months back , she was very nice, but i feel a little overpriced , If you can manage to get hold of her, Scarlett Thorne is based in the same area ,and well worth every penny !
perky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 15:09   #4
kittysslave

kittysslave is on a distinguished road

I've sessioned with Mistress Hourglass a number of times. She is highly intelligent, highly skilled, beautiful, clean, sensitive, foxy, well equipped and wardrobed, safe/sane/consensual, professional, and 100% genuine.
I can't think of a better place to start. She will take all the right care.

Last edited by kittysslave; 14-06-2011 at 15:12.
kittysslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 16:40   #5
jack

jack is on a distinguished road

Many thanks for the feedback so far. It is greatly appreciated - I am sure people recall their first forays into the scene, and the inevitable trepidation.

Whilst I do appreciate that people's experiences will differ and should be taken with a pinch of salt, it is still comforting to hear from those who have visited the PD!

Thanks also for alternative suggestions - i am happy to do a lot of research before committing to anything!
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 17:23   #6
reefknot

Welcome to UKM jack.

When you get to the session most Mistress will ask what you want in a session, some may even ask this over the phone when you call, explain you are new and they will guide you through the pain ....... errrrrrrrrrr joy of a session
Old 14-06-2011, 18:00   #7
Super_Hoopsa

Super_Hoopsa is on a distinguished road

I`ve have had a session with Mistress Hourglass and she does a full consultation before beginning the scene. Don`t worry about about being nervous- you`ll have fun and feel great afterwards.
Super_Hoopsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 12:37   #8
Purple Phoenix

Reefknot reopened this thread as a result of my post in the Suggestions Box and so, Mistress Hourglass, this is the explanation I think you deserve. I hope it gives you a better understanding of the problems of this section of UKM.

There is a Reviews Forum. This is the correct channel in which to post a factual review of a Mistress. I quote from the rules for this forum:

“We have taken the decision not to post reviews by new members. You need to make a valid contribution to this board in order to submit a review. Hopefully this will cut down on the 'advertisement' type reviews and will help to ensure that all reviews are as genuine as possible.”

It is the ‘advertisement’ type reviews which so often are made through the back door of the Mistress Information Sought section. It has happened time and time again and the way some posts are worded immediately ring warning bells: in this case they did for folly and I can understand that. As it turned out, jack was genuine, he explained, folly understood, problem was solved and jack was given useful advice.

This is by no means always the case. There have been occasions where a Mistress has got a sub to request information and he, in a different guise, or she, in an even more different guise, then posts a gushing ‘mini review’, often more than one. That is exactly what folly means by 'yet another attempt to gain/create publicity for someone outside of the 'channels'. I am sure others can provide different examples if you require them but have a look at the Mistress Ingrid Frost thread to give you some idea.

There was nothing offensive in folly’s post. You simply did not know the problems of the MIS forum and thus misunderstood.

For what it’s worth I completely agree with your feeling of people talking behind your back. As many will know I loathe this section of UKM for that very reason but I don’t think there is anything anyone can do about it. People will continue to forget that they are posting personal opinions of a human being on an internet message board: they simply do not stop to think of how they would feel if it were happening to them.
Old 20-06-2011, 16:13   #9
numquata

numquata is on a distinguished road

I fully agree with Purple Phoenix – who, for Mistress Hourglass’s background information, happens to be female. I too dislike reviews intensely – I've said enough in other threads and indeed quoted myself enough from other threads on this subject already – although I do take the point that others have made to me that if one provides a service for money then one puts oneself in the public arena. I don’t think there is much anyone can do about the sock puppets and one-time posters who misuse this particular forum of the board to promote themselves/their domme of choice. Personally I find it more amusing than anything else as it’s mostly so patently obvious but I can appreciate why it annoys others.
numquata is offline   Reply With Quote