UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 18-12-2009, 18:52   #1
holkeft

holkeft is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Sheba

I'd like to hear about this beautiful lady. Has anyone here sessioned with her?
http://www.mistress-sheba.co.uk
holkeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 00:32   #2
nipman6969

Default sheeba

i have seen this mistress a few times works out of the manchester dungeon in bury very beautifull talented and friendly very experienced also offers a switch session or sub session but also have a look at mistress valeska in stocport very good and a little more experienced than sheba
Old 29-04-2010, 15:25   #3
baldhog

Default Mistress Sheba

Just a warning!

I sent the lady in question a polite e-mail enquiring about a possible session some weeks ago and never received a reply. Furthermore she operates from the Manchester dungeon in Bury. I have been there twice in the past and always felt that it could have been more professional in terms of facilities and management.

Things may have improved as i have not been for a few years. Hope i haven't put you off. Best of luck.
Old 31-08-2010, 16:43   #4
chastityjoe

chastityjoe is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Sheba

I have been a slave of Mistress Sheba for two years and can hand on heart say that in my experience of visiting pro dommes that no one has come close to her and as a result I haven't thought about seeing another pro domme since our first session two years ago.

Mistress Sheba has a naturally commanding and dominant nature about her and she mixes these attributes with wicked humor and great creativity which keeps you on your toes whenever you are fortunate enough to be in her presence. Obviously Mistress is an incredibly attractive woman but doesn't rely on that like some other lazier mistresses would.

The best thing about Mistress Sheba is that she puts as much thought and preparation into a session as you do instead of just asking what you want 5 minutes before hand then go through the motions she genuinely enjoys dominating, teasing and punishing her slaves in new and creative ways.
chastityjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 18:25   #5
folly

folly is on a distinguished road

Nice advert, chastityjoe.
Old 31-08-2010, 23:09   #6
electrocbtslave

electrocbtslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by folly View Post
Nice advert, chastityjoe.
Must have been a long day but (IMHO) that's a very neat lead pipe job Folly!

You veeeeeeeeeeeery funny Laydee (in the most respectable way possible ,naturally)
electrocbtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 22:46   #7
beatenupbygirl

beatenupbygirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldhog View Post
Just a warning!

I sent the lady in question a polite e-mail enquiring about a possible session some weeks ago and never received a reply. Furthermore she operates from the Manchester dungeon in Bury. I have been there twice in the past and always felt that it could have been more professional in terms of facilities and management.

Things may have improved as i have not been for a few years. Hope i haven't put you off. Best of luck.
lol i too once wrote a polite email to sheba about what i wanted in my session i got a rather frosty reply telling me that she knew i was a timewaster anyway never mind went on to have a excellent session with mistress nyx agree also on the bury dungeon quiet a distance from centre of manchester and a pain to find as well, bugs me when i am looking for manx mistress and i later find the location is at bury all i can say is thank god for mistress nyx
beatenupbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 20:37   #8
acescrushed

acescrushed is on a distinguished road

She is absolutely stunning and seems pretty genuine on her blog (on her website). I am definately interested but this thread has made me think twice. If anyone has further information, PM me please.
acescrushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:09   #9
Mistress Sheba

Mistress Sheba is on a distinguished road

It's my preference to receive initial enquiries regarding sessions by phone and then have them followed up in more detail by email. (My site did not originally state this, but was amended early last year).

A few emails I receive never warrant a response and I make no apologies for these ones. But, I am willing to concede that there have been genuine enquiries in the past that have gone unanswered from my end and I will apologise for these ones.

Saying that, I do make a habit of reading my emails regularly. But, with the best will in the world cannot always find the time to respond to those missives which require more in depth discussion. I can only suggest that if you have not heard back from me within a couple of days - and this has not deterred you - then you phone me: the likelihood is that I will have read your email and will know the nature of your call.

Sheba
Mistress Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 10:36   #10
ManxMistress

ManxMistress is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatenupbygirl View Post
lol i too once wrote a polite email to sheba about what i wanted in my session i got a rather frosty reply telling me that she knew i was a timewaster anyway never mind went on to have a excellent session with mistress nyx agree also on the bury dungeon quiet a distance from centre of manchester and a pain to find as well, bugs me when i am looking for manx mistress and i later find the location is at bury all i can say is thank god for mistress nyx
beatenupbygirl Why would you look for me in manchester I have always been in the Isle of Mann hence Manx and have operated from here for over 25yrs. So it is impossible you found me as a dungeon in bury.
ManxMistress is offline   Reply With Quote