UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 05-09-2017, 22:43   #1
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road
Default Hard Caning Ladies Revisited

Back in the uk-m forum of old and by old I mean possibly pre but certainly early 21st century, there was a topic entitled ' Hard Caning Ladies ' which given my moniker, is an interest that quite simply is up my street. Names from the past include Mistress Valeska, sadly now rarely if at all seen and while others like Cassie Hunter have returned and ventured from cane to single tail, she too has gone into retirement. Some like Mistress Real and Mistress Athena appear timeless, building on their expertise and leaving their imprint through the years. Goddess Heather has elected to live abroad, running Femme Fatale Films which sadly for her devotees takes up most of her time. Thankfully though there is a new breed of particularly skilful and dare I say it, cruel ladies who will happily acquaint subbies with their passion and prowess.

Of the newer names and pray note that I have elected not to describe them as newbies on the block, Domina Liza comes to mind. An expert with both the cane and single tail as her videos very clearly show. Mistress Akella in London is another and from images, Morana Domina will dominate one leaving her mark to savour as will Mistress Aleera, aka The Queen of wolves. A little further south and east, Lady Rochester will assuredly see to it that a miscreant is not spared

While I lament having to put into the past, the continuation of my special times over many years with Mistress Tabatha with whom I have shared many special endless moments of bliss and euphoria, Lady Dark Angel has taken me to various stages and innumerable heights of intoxication, driving me endlessly to excitingly higher planes with each meeting.

Please feel free to get on board with your memories, experience and look forward to viewing your respective wish lists
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:53   #2
CP Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
Aleera is awesome and Imo one of the most attractive dommes working in the UK... Fantastic person and happy to give a hell of a beating (yes I'm biased)

http://www.mistress-aleera.com

Also two more worthy of note are imo
Lamia in London and Sapphire in Manchester
Both tall, athletic and sadistic which are of course good building blocks for hard cp

http://goddesslamia.com
http://www.mistress-saphire.co.uk

3 more established mistresses who can deliver hard Cp are
Morrison hel
Eleise
Dometria

And perhaps available again there is huntress

And I'm not sure of her status at the moment but valeska had a hell of a strong and accurate arm

Hello ( General ) Masochist LOL

Glad you could participate here and I'm glad you found your Heaven in Mistress Aleera. From what she says on Twitter I have no doubt she would give every bit as one could take and more.

I missed out Eleise and have seen her videos. True to form alright as was/is Valeska whose style reminded me very much of my long term Friend of 9 years. So good at reading a slave. Alas I only saw her once but it was an evening to remember. Every button pushed for both Domme and sub. She remains the one I truly regard as the Queen of the North. Back in the days of yore and down in South London was Mistress Shelley aka Alexis who was great at pushing a sub to a higher level and fairly early in the session too which always resulted in an extended spell of heightened euphoria. Will investigate your suggestions, online at least since I am devoted to LDA.

Keep enjoying

Last edited by CP Bliss; 06-09-2017 at 10:56.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:50   #3
CP Bliss

Quote:
FYI Huntress is back taking sessions apparently
https://hogspy.com/
And Im sorry but LDA? perhaps it the abbreviation but its not ringing any bells for me?
Lady Dark Angel currently in Sheffield

Not perhaps a judicial style of practitioner but she really knows how to build, hold and lengthen the sense of euphoria, leaving a sub at a peak for a very long time.

Thanks for the update on The Huntress. She did participate I recall, team up with Lady Bellatrix in their boot camp series of extended sessions. I had all but forgotten about Meisterrin JZara and recall reading about her many moons ago. There was a time in the early half of the previous decade when both Christine and Sarka would visit these shores as guests of Mistress Valkyrie but I never did session with them as I was too dedicated to my own Mistress Tabatha then. I'm sure she would have consented for me to do so but I just didn't think it was right to ask, believing a collar was indeed a collar.

Mistress Rixon rings a faint bell though no more than that.

Miss Kenworthy who is based in Chesterfield seems very adept at wielding the cane too. Her video entitled Bo-Peep 2 is perhaps the best example of the follow-through style of caning I have ever witnessed.

Last edited by CP Bliss; 06-09-2017 at 11:56.
Old 06-09-2017, 13:13   #4
CP Bliss

Quote:
Indeed i first met Sarka with Valkyrie before heading out to Prague a few weeks later for a longer session (3 days)

Christine I never did see - wasnt sure she ever did come over here to session? though she certainly came over to club a ciuple of times - I know she used to session in Belgium for a while but i believe now retired (same as Valkyrie) though sarka still sees people she knows (though sarka did bring a couple of other ex OWK mistresses during our time together... kindly making sure i didnt get any restbite whilst she had a few hours to eat and relax)

Funnily enough I was exchanging some emails with Jzara only a couple of months ago and like sarka she is still around for those that know her but not really actively seeing new people though I suspect both may make an exception if their interest is piqued.

Gotcha on LDA

OWK - what a dream place to visit. That said, I'm not too sure how I would enjoy 3 days of being incarcerated though I suspect it must have had its thrills too. The OWK Mistress I would have liked to have met was Jana and for a time too, Nicole. I knew someone who said that they didn't always observe hard limits at the OWK. He wasn't into caning yet they put him through it all the same. Now they could do that to me all day long..... I think

Interesting that The Huntress has returned, for the second or perhaps third time in her career. Guess these habits die hard!!

Mistress Annette in Bury was another with a notable reputation. Saw her once and it was most enjoyable. Very professional, lots of fun and limits were keenly observed. Bury is very much across country for me though.

Would love to see what other members have to say on the titled subject. There must be a wealth of other mistresses they have seen beyond those we have discussed here and some whose names I have sadly forgotten. A trip down memory lane would be just the ticket on an overcast day.
Old 06-09-2017, 18:57   #5
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

I've sessioned with a few of the ladies mentioned in this thread, though maybe not to the same levels as others.

Others that spring to mind? I had one or two fun sessions with Mistress Firefly a few years ago who seemed pretty adept with a cane, and had many enjoyable whackings with Valeska's long-time associate, K.

Were they hard? Well, hard enough to take me to somewhere worth visiting 😉
Old 06-09-2017, 20:10   #6
CP Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtle View Post
I've sessioned with a few of the ladies mentioned in this thread, though maybe not to the same levels as others.

Others that spring to mind? I had one or two fun sessions with Mistress Firefly a few years ago who seemed pretty adept with a cane, and had many enjoyable whackings with Valeska's long-time associate, K.

Were they hard? Well, hard enough to take me to somewhere worth visiting ��

I heard K could be really tough but I have only spoken with her since Valeska was my destination Domme. Indeed She is one of my all-time Top Two or Three. Every one of the final twenty of the 140 She gave me all split the skin to the unbridled joy of both Tormentress and sub. However I was already on such a high that they were a warm and exciting glow. It was CP Heaven and She was out of this world... as was I LOL

Last edited by CP Bliss; 06-09-2017 at 20:31.