UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2017, 22:43   #1
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road
Default Hard Caning Ladies Revisited

Back in the uk-m forum of old and by old I mean possibly pre but certainly early 21st century, there was a topic entitled ' Hard Caning Ladies ' which given my moniker, is an interest that quite simply is up my street. Names from the past include Mistress Valeska, sadly now rarely if at all seen and while others like Cassie Hunter have returned and ventured from cane to single tail, she too has gone into retirement. Some like Mistress Real and Mistress Athena appear timeless, building on their expertise and leaving their imprint through the years. Goddess Heather has elected to live abroad, running Femme Fatale Films which sadly for her devotees takes up most of her time. Thankfully though there is a new breed of particularly skilful and dare I say it, cruel ladies who will happily acquaint subbies with their passion and prowess.

Of the newer names and pray note that I have elected not to describe them as newbies on the block, Domina Liza comes to mind. An expert with both the cane and single tail as her videos very clearly show. Mistress Akella in London is another and from images, Morana Domina will dominate one leaving her mark to savour as will Mistress Aleera, aka The Queen of wolves. A little further south and east, Lady Rochester will assuredly see to it that a miscreant is not spared

While I lament having to put into the past, the continuation of my special times over many years with Mistress Tabatha with whom I have shared many special endless moments of bliss and euphoria, Lady Dark Angel has taken me to various stages and innumerable heights of intoxication, driving me endlessly to excitingly higher planes with each meeting.

Please feel free to get on board with your memories, experience and look forward to viewing your respective wish lists
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote