UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 28-01-2012, 16:16   #11
subpet

subpet is on a distinguished road

I must admit I am intrigued as to what dental bdsm services are but I am sure those who offer these services deliver them very professionally.

Like many who have commented on this thread I used to be terrified of visiting the dentist. Last year I had to have a programme of painful treatment but I actually found the things I had learnt sessioning in relation to CP/subspace with my mistress actually helped.

I found that by closing my eyes (often a good idea at the dentist) and imaging my mistress was inflicting the pain somehow made it bearable/even enjoyable because I was enduring the pain for her. Also the breathing techniques that my mistress taught me when having a CP session helped considerably.

In one dental session I felt that I had almost entered subspace and I just stopped my self saying 'oooo mistress' at one point. This would have been very embarassing since my dentist is female.

So using this mindset and using breathing techniques that I learned from my mistress I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist.

owned by and loyal pet to Mistress Buffy Brown
http://www.mistressbrown.com/#/introduction/4548308388
subpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 22:38   #12
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by subpet View Post
I must admit I am intrigued as to what dental bdsm services are but I am sure those who offer these services deliver them very professionally.

Like many who have commented on this thread I used to be terrified of visiting the dentist. Last year I had to have a programme of painful treatment but I actually found the things I had learnt sessioning in relation to CP/subspace with my mistress actually helped.

I found that by closing my eyes (often a good idea at the dentist) and imaging my mistress was inflicting the pain somehow made it bearable/even enjoyable because I was enduring the pain for her. Also the breathing techniques that my mistress taught me when having a CP session helped considerably.

In one dental session I felt that I had almost entered subspace and I just stopped my self saying 'oooo mistress' at one point. This would have been very embarassing since my dentist is female.

So using this mindset and using breathing techniques that I learned from my mistress I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist.
....surely a brilliant advert for any dentist generally.....except the problem is...how to explain this to a vanila audience!

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 22:55   #13
Fidel

Fidel is on a distinguished road

I have actually tried a few times at the dentist to imagine it was my Mistress but never worked for me, guess I am just too petrified at the dentist! Nothing helps plus I have had on a few occasions the gas and air and am that off my face with it I daren't start thinking of my Mistress in case I start talking!

"Yes Madam"
"Please dont torture me any more Madam"!!

Explain that when you come round!

Philosophy time!(yes I have had a couple of guiness's!)

I go to the dentist and pay a woman who tortures me! I hate it, its hell and wish I never had to go ever again!

I go to my Mistress and pay a woman who tortures me! I love it, its hell and I wish I could go all of the time!

What a strange life
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 23:05   #14
Fidel

Fidel is on a distinguished road

On the subject of gas and air, yes its great! but a big shout out out to women because as I say you are off your face with it BUT JESUS CHRIST!! I would want a lot more than that to give birth!!! I mean bloody hell!!! Braver than me!!

It really is a strange world!! And I cant take it or life seriously

Im pissed! tome for bed
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 23:17   #15
mag108

mag108 is on a distinguished road

I'm with subpet here. Stuff I've learnt in session - ways of coping with pain - have helped. Just submitting to the inevitable.
mag108 is offline   Reply With Quote