UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 15-06-2019, 08:23   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Let me attempt to answer this Brimble me old bum.

Yonks back there was quite a lot of chat about mistresses not being respected enough. Mistresses especially brought this argument up when saying they would never repost again and promptly disappear.

But in the good old days mistresses were in the minority anyway and as we all know minorities get picked on.
I never saw it that way and my god the wonderful strong beautiful mistresses we had as members then, stood up for themselves.
Why ?
Because they were simply members of a message board. Contributing and joining in with everyone else as equals and not expected to be considered as above or better than anyone else.

I think those mistresses who wanted to be goddesses felt a tad upset when not admired and worshipped on the forum.
That is just one of the reasons but I expect there are more.

Social media changed things.
Mistresses who came on here simply to advertise themselves felt a better service could be found elsewhere.

We have to remember there is a huge difference between us men paying for services and those women who offer it and accept the tribute.
Perhaps us males find it easy to join in and take comfort in talking and gossiping with other like minded souls.
Mistresses don’t need that kind of support I suppose and may feel more individualistic. Or maybe even look upon other women as being in conflict to their own interests.

Is there or has there ever been a forum set up for doms and mistresses for instance. In much the same way as this one was built up primarily for subs. Albeit it it did have a mistress listings then.

Well that is nough from me. It is early and I need a coffee, croissant etc.
All that thinking drains me.